5 ♡ Apologizing

Junghye sat on her bed quietly, hugging her teddy bear. She was contemplating on how to apologize to him, after all

How should I apologize to him? He's probably mad at me now... I went overboard with my words.

She couldn't stress more than she already had. Seriously, she meant no harm when she blurted out all that hurtful words. 

Should she just come up to him and just yell out "Sorry"? and quickly runs away or should she write a whole essay of why she was sorry and read off of that? Both seem really bad but she honestly doesn't know how else to apologize. 

It's been a while since she had felt this guilty to stress this much about apologizing and to express her feeling of remorse. 

On a daily basis, she wouldn't even bother to even regret what she does but what happened? Why was she feeling guilty towards Jungkook? She couldn't understand and she doesn't want to understand but somehow having him around, was kind of giving her this feeling of being at peace and makes her all giddy inside. 

-

This was utterly, horribly, and miserably embarrassing. This was the first time she ever walked to another class to ask to see someone for a personal matter, and it was the first block of the day.

Jungkook stood before her, sighing. He didn't know what to react, say, and think to this requested conversation from Junghye. 

"What? Are you going to just stand there and stare at me forever like that?" He crossed his arms, trying his best to be patient and wait for her to talk.

"I just wanted to say that... I'm sorry for... Not... Being able to control my words yesterday. It's just that I'm not used to others being so close..." She mumbled and lowered her face in embarrassment. 

Jungkook's face relaxed and he smiled

Jungkook's face relaxed and he smiled. How cute... 

He took this opportunity to play hard to get and pretended to stay mad, he cleared his throat before speaking, "Well, you did hurt my feelings. Do something to make it up."

Junghye finally raised her head and met him in the eye, "What do you want me to do?"

"Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. All on you. Here's my number." Jungkook instantly pulled out a pen from his pants' pocket, reaching out for her hand, and held it tightly as he wrote his phone number down. 

"Wait-- Wha--" 

He quickly shushed her up and giggled, "You better text me."

Then there he goes, leaving her dumbfounded as he rushed back to his class as the bell rang. 

"That means he forgave me, right?" She said, tilting her head to the side, completely confused at his action just now. 

-

Jungkook saw Junghye walking out of the school gate and approached her, smiling. 

"You ready for our first meal together?" He puts an arm around her shoulder, practically hugging her.

"What?" She stared at him and attempted to shrug his arm off. 

"You owe me three meals, remember?" He winked, giving Junghye the chills. 

"Oh... You... Do you want to eat dinner?" This time she just used her hand and push his arm off gently, preventing him from getting offended which could possibly worsen the situation of him being upset at her. 

"Oh, I forgot to mention, can I eat at your house and by that I mean, can you cook me food?" He moved faster than she was to stand in front of her. 

"Wait, what? Since when was it established that I was going to make your food?" She frowned.

"Well, since now. Let's hurry up, I'm hungry." He tugged onto her arm and pulled her with him as he ran on the pavement. 

-

"Welcome home, young miss." All the maids said in sync and Junghye only hummed as a response. 

Once the two teenagers were in the kitchen, they both threw their bags on one of the chairs that were lying around. 

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" She asked Jungkook as she put her hair up into a bun. 

"Anything. Surprise me." He grinned, showing his bunny teeth and for a few seconds, Junghye caught herself staring at him. 

She swore to herself that she wasn't attracted to him at all but her heart tells her otherwise. How could she have fallen for him? It's just all hormones, nothing else, at all. She then shrugged the thought aside and got back to reality. 

"Alright, you can just sit in the living room or something and wait. Make yourself at home, I guess." 

"Nah, it's all good. I want to sit here and watch although that wouldn't be a surprise anymore, but you know, it is what it is." Jungkook seated himself on the counter and watched every move Junghye made. 

He doesn't know if he was actually developing some sort of romantic feelings for Junghye but for now, he definitely wants to get to know her more.

+what do you guys think of how this story is going? I stopped writing for a long time bc i lost inspiration and motivation but its slowly coming back sooo yeah. Outtie --🌸

-jeon