4 ♡ Jungkook?

"I'll go and see who it is." Junghye offered.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" She asked, frowning at his random appearance.

"Well... I accidentally came here?" He made up the lamest excuse and Junghye scoffed.

"Well if you don't have any business here then hurry up and go." She tried to shoo him away.

"Can't you let me in? I came all the way here..." then he mumbled the last part, "To see you..."

"What was that?" She came closer to him for him to repeat what he had just said but he shook his head, "I can't let you in, though. I'm busy right now. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?"

She was about to close the gate and go back inside but at the same time, her older brother, Jaekwang came out and questioned who just came.

"Is this your friend, Junghye?" He went up to Jungkook and opened the gate, welcoming the one who he assumes to be his younger sister's friend.

"I'm sorry Junghye didn't welcome you. I'm her older brother, Ahn Jaekwang. I just came back from abroad. Nice to meet you!" He reached out his hands, waiting for Jungkook to take it.

"Oh hello! I'm Jungkook, Junghye's good friend! Pleased to meet you." Jungkook smiled wholeheartedly. 

Did he just called himself my "good friend"? What? Is there something wrong with him? 

"Can you leave? Like please." Junghye was practically whining. 

Jaekwang and Jungkook just completely ignored Junghye and walked in. 

Junghye gave in and just went inside, though she was mad internally. Jungkook told her that he wants to be friends with her and all but look at him now, not even respecting her.  

-

Her family took a liking to Jungkook and was utterly happy that Junghye has a friend. 

Her whole family was smiling and laughing the whole time but she was passive aggressive and silently ate dinner. She didn't like the fact that Jungkook was in her house, chatting with her brother so casually, and eating dinner with her family like they're so close. She decided to quickly eat and get out of the weird atmosphere as soon as possible because it was absolutely intolerable. 

She stood up, ready to leave but Jungkook held her hands back, keeping her still in her place. 

"Come on, where are you going?" He attempted to talk through his mouthful of foods.

"Anywhere but here." She sends him a sarcastic smile and shrugged his hand off of her wrist. 

She left her house and momentarily later, Jungkook was right behind her, speeding up his pace to catch up with his classmate. 

"Do you hate me that much? For you to leave during dinner like that?" Junghye wanted and tried to ignore him since he was being so irritating but he chose to stand right in front of Junghye, bringing her to stop. 

"You don't get it, do you? I don't like others butting into my life and interact with my family in such a casual manner and especially not you, you're not my good friend as you claimed to be. Yeah, I agreed to be your friend, but that does not mean you can just come to my home and act like you've been friends with me for my whole entire life. Do you get it now, Jungkook?" She kept a stern expression on her face, crossing her arm and heaved out a sigh of anger. 

Jungkook stood there silently, utterly speechless. 

After a moment of silence, Jungkook nodded, mad. 

"Yeah, alright. if that's what you want then I'll leave you be. Sorry for bothering you and wasting your time." He took a step back and walked away from Junghye. 

A sudden strike of guilt punched her in the gut. An abrupt feeling of loathing herself for saying stuff that was way out the line. She knew better, but she did it anyways without hesitation. 

She didn't mean any harm trying to explain herself but somehow it ended up damaging their new friendship. She didn't intended that to happen yet somehow her words ended up being harsher than it supposed to be. 

Letting a frustrated sigh escape her dried up lips, she muttered to herself, "Ah... What have I done? Always screwing up."

She hasn't gotten any attention or love sincerely from anyone for such a long time that she didn't even remember how it should feel like and how she should react to it which caused her to rashly decided things rather than be mature about it. 

"I should apologize to him tomorrow..." She smacked her head.