2 ♡ Patience

She took the seaweed soup from her tray and splashed it on Jungkook without a moment of hesitation.

It only took her a second to take the soup from his food tray to replace hers.

"Thanks." She smirked and walked away which left Jungkook dumbfounded.

He felt stupid.

Everyone just stared at him. Some laughed, some felt bad, some didn't care, and some girls came up to him and attempted to help him but he just yanked them away and rushed out of the cafeteria.

"Oppa! I just wanted to help..." One of the girls whispered to herself and secretly glared at Junghye with hatred. How could you do that to Jungkook oppa? Hmph!

Jungkook went to the washroom, cleaned up himself up as much as possible, and changed into the spare uniform he had lying in his locker.

"Junghye, just you wait. You're going to regret what you did to me today." He hissed at his own reflection on the washroom mirror when he recalled what Junghye did to him.

-

One day, I'm going to be kicked out of school because of that son of a... nevermind. She sighed and shoved a spoonful of rice into her mouth.

It made her so mad, so frustrated. Can't he just leave her alone? Why does he always starts trouble for her to deal with? She never had a peaceful day ever since her first year at this school.

She just headed to class after finishing her lunch. If she thinks of Jungkook anymore then she'll have a major headache.

-

Walking home, she had all sorts of thoughts lingering on her mind. Her life was simple and boring but she was always stressed out. Not even once that she forgot about the time when she got kidnapped as a kid. She can never forgive her parents for it.

The reason why she constantly blamed her parents for getting kidnapped was that her parents never paid enough attention to her. It wasn't like she wanted to dislike her parents, it was just because she can't set her mind straight and think maturely that it was none of her parents' fault all.

Junghye was deep in her mind when she felt a gentle tap on her left shoulder, she flinched at the soft touch.

It was Jungkook.

"Are you seriously going to take your revenge or whatever now? I'm honestly not going to tolerate your bullshit." She spat and frowned at the sight of Jungkook being in front of her.

She hated him to the core with a horrifying amount of passion.

"No, not right now. I just want to walk with you." He smiled and it irritated her immediately. She could tell behind that smile he was hiding something and she couldn't bring herself to trust him walking beside her.

"I've got a major problem with that. Do you mind just staying ten yards away from me? I'd be very thankful." She rolled her eyes and heaved out an annoyed sigh.

"This is a public area, why are you so pressed? I'm just simply taking a walk, aren't I?" He retorted and slipped his hands into his pocket.

Junghye paused in her track.

"What do you want?" She hissed at the young man before her.

"Nothing. I'm just walking." He shrugged and grinned.

"Fine. Be that way." She fastened her walking pace.

Once she reached her destination: her house, she opened her gate and somehow Jungkook was about to enter as well but she was quick enough to slam the metal gate into his face.

"Go home." She commanded and walked away; disappearing from his sight.

"Now I know where you live." He smirked to himself. He couldn't wait till he comes up with all kinds of tricks and pranks to mess with her.

Seeing her house... her house looks... rather glamorous, she's rich? I didn't know that... interesting.

-

When Junghye walked out of her house, hands in pocket prevent her hands from freezing up in this cold weather.

She jumped and tripped when Jungkook abruptly popped out of nowhere, making her scraped her knees. It bled, blood flowed out and she winced.

"What the fuck?" She glared at him, "Are you fucking serious right now?"

Jungkook was surprised that she fell down that badly, he kind of felt guilty since it was his fault but at the same time, he pushed those guilty thoughts away and acted like a douchebag.

"Considering you dumped that soup on me, I"m pretty serious right now." He smiled sarcastically and was obviously getting on her nerves.

"Honestly--" She cut herself off, thinking that it would be utterly useless trying to argue with a jerk like him so she just walked away, with her knees still bleeding.

Wait-- she's just going to go like that? Without cleaning up her wounds? Ah... why didn't I just apologized?