10 ♡ Barbecue

Oh my god, what do I do? Junghye thought to herself. She lied there on her bed thinking about all the possible outcomes of the next time seeing Jungkook.

Abruptly her phone rang, causing her to flinch and quickly check who it was.

It was her brother.

And there she was, annoyed. She picked up and answered.

"What?" Junghye irritatedly started the conversation.

"Woah there. Having a rough day or what?" Jaekwang laughed, lowkey ignoring the fact that he called her for a reason.

"Uhm, that doesn't matter. What did you call me for?" She sighed.

"You wanna go out for some barbecue? You can bring Jungkook along if you want," Jaekwang tried the best he could to keep his giggle in but he couldn"t.

Junghye's face instantly felt hotter and she heaved out a heavy sigh again, "I- okay. Whatever."

"Alright, get ready. Call Jungkook too. I'll text you the address," Jaekwang then hangs up.

Junghye sat there, dumbfounded. She was absolutely stressing about seeing Jungkook face to face again but now her stupid brother just made things worse for her.

"Oh my god, what am I supposed to do now?" Junghye muttered to herself.

Her phone rang again.

Ugh, what does he want this time?  She thought to herself. 

"What is it again?" She irritatedly growled at the caller. 

"W-Woah... no need to be so harsh there, Junghye," Jungkook said, stuttering. 

"O-Oh, Jungkook? It's you...? Sorry, I thought my brother called again," Junghye immediately felt her ears searing. This is all your fault that I'm embarrassed like this, dumbass. She thought of her older brother, "Aish, that dumbass."

"Hm? Come again?" Jungkook was taken back, thinking that Junghye called him a dumbass when she took her thoughts out into reality. 

"Oh! Uhm, sorry. Ignore me. W-What did you call me for?" She was genuinely trying her best to change the topic and Jungkook took the bait. 

"Well uh, you know, since we don't have homework and stuff, and I'm assuming that you're not busy or anything as such, do you want to go out and grab a drink with me?" He offered, he felt his ears turning red but he kept a harsh smile on his face that he was not capable of taking off. 

"Oh! Well, my brother said he wanted to go out for some barbecue and uhm, he invited you." 

"Really? I'll come and pick you up then! See ya!" His voice was clearly displaying how excited he was. 

Who knew Jungkook would be able to successfully pursue Junghye, the heartless brat that everyone knew? But he knew for a fact that he was being sincere about her, his feelings were surprisingly real considering the person he was. 

-

"Hey loser," Junghye greeted her brother in a special way as soon as she saw her brother. 

Jaekwang hissed at his annoying younger sister, "Hey, you disrespectful shit."

"Jaekwang, you and your sister is something," the lady beside Jaekwang laughed, covering her mouth. She seemed to be an elegant person. 

"Hello!" Jungkook cheerfully greeted. 

"Who is this...?" Junghye tilted her head, confused. 

"Oh, let me introduce, this is Kim Yumi, my girlfriend."

"Yo seriously? Fuckface got a girlfriend? Woah. What a shocker," Junghye did an exaggerated shock face. 

"Okay, disrespect me one more time and I'm uppercutting you, you little dipshit," as Jaekwang said that, he took his chopsticks, took a piece of raw meat, stood up, and shoved it right down Junghye's mouth, and rapidly closed her mouth shut. 

Junghye widened her eyes, she was completely off her guards. She quickly ran to the washroom went into one of the open stalls and began to vomit. 

Let's skip the details of her puking. 

After she cleaned up herself, she went back out to see Jungkook waiting for her in front of the washroom. 

"Hey! Are you alright?" Jungkook held onto her shoulders, staring straight into her eyes. He was seriously concerned.

"I'm okay. This is pretty normal between us, don't mind it too much. I pushed him off those playground slides when I was little and he broke his left arm. Ah, good times," Junghye chuckled and sighed. 

"Your relationship with each other is quite concerning you know that?"

She shrugged, "At least I still got someone to fool around with." 

Jungkook took her hands and embraced them in his. He brought it up to his lips and kissed them. 

Junghye was stunned, pulled her hands back to herself. W-What-- Why did he just do that?

"Why? For comfort that you just have to vomit," he grinned, "If you want, I can kiss wherever you're hurt too. My magic kiss might just heal you inside out, hehe."

Junghye stared at him. She was quite speechless. What was she supposed to say? How to react? 

"Did I touch ya?" He teased. 

"No...? Was I supposed to be?" She frowned. 

"Tsk, tsk. You were," he flicked her forehead, laughing right after which caused her to be irritated. 

"Oww... What was that for?" She rubbed her forehead. 

Jungkook removed her hand gently and he moved in, kissing her forehead. He pulled back and smiled.

"Again--?" 

"I'll kiss wherever you're hurt." 

-

-Woohoo!!! I have finally updated after a really long long long time. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter uwu. I read all your comments :") Thank you for your support!! I apologize for not updating for so long. School and procrastination got me good ugh. Plz consider voting if you liked this :"[[ ty uwu. Anyways, byebye!