3 ♡ Guilty

Both of them had already arrived at their school and Jungkook still felt bad for causing her to injure herself.

He decided to follow her secretly to her classroom.

Junghye sat down without bothering to wipe off the blood or whatever. She just sat there and was writing some sort of notes down.

There Jungkook was, staring at her intensely and flinched when his friends came by and teased him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung smiled teasingly at his friend.

"I'm just staring, okay? Just go!" Jungkook shooed them away. Taehyung and Jimin laughed at his behavior but then left him alone anyways.

Jungkook was getting furious with himself and so he just dashed into her classroom, making everyone else looked at him.

He slammed his fist on Junghye's desk.

"Go with me." He said steadily.

"Why?" She just stared at him.

"To the nurse."

"No." She refused.

He took her arm and pulled her up, she struggled to make him let go but in the end, she was dragged to the nurse's room anyways.

"What brings you guys here?" The nurse asked once she saw the two students entering.

"This." Jungkook said and pointed at Junghye's knee. She rolled her eyes and was about to make a leave but he was quick to grasp on her arm, dragged her back, and forcefully push her down to the chair in front of the nurse. 

"Don't try and make a scene in my office." Mrs. Park was typically nice but these type of behaviors weren't going to be tolerated by her. 

Junghye winced and automatically tugged onto Jungkook's hand when Mrs. Park was cleaning her wound. 

Jungkook smiled a bit and held onto her hand as well but she was way too focused on the nurse to notice how shy and happy he got. 

After Mrs. Park was done, both of the students left her office. 

It almost made Junghye tripped once again when Jungkook just suddenly jumped in front of her but she was caught by Jungkook making them looks like they're hugging. 

Balancing herself again, she cleared her throat to get rid of the awkwardness that was forming after what had just happened. 

"Now what do you want?" She had a poker face on.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook blurted out. He felt guilty since this morning but more importantly, He was mad at himself with the fact that he was being a jerk to her this whole time and finally decided to own up to his actions and words. 

"It's okay." She sighed, doesn't really want to care for what he has to say. He was going to be the same after apologizing anyways. 

"No. I'm serious. Look at me and pay attention to me." He demanded and so she just looked at him. She was getting really bored. She was tired of his crap. 

"I'm really sorry, okay? Like I am truly sorry for all this time that I've bothered and annoyed you. Do you accept my apology?" He sighed bitterly with a concerned facial expression. 

For a second Junghye was so sure that he was just playing a prank on her but he actually seemed so sincere and genuine, unlike those other times. 

"Are you sure you're sorry? That you're not going to be a jerk to me again?" She frowned. 

"Yeah. I promise," he grinned, "Do you want to be friends?" 

"Alright. Don't make me regret trusting you and that was really cheesy," she chuckled a tad bit under her breath but she concealed it, "I'll be your friend." 

 "It's decided then!" Jungkook ran off to his class, leaving Junghye there. 

She heaved out a sigh. She doesn't know if she should trust him or not but for the time being, she'll just go with the flow and see how things go. After all, one less enemy is better, right?

-

School ended.

Junghye was making a run for it after receiving a message from her older brother that he was coming back after all these years. She missed him so much and she couldn't wait to see him. 

When she arrived home, she was about to ask her driver to drive her to the airport to pick up her beloved brother but when she entered the house, she realized her parents had already beat her to it. 

She didn't care that her parents were there, she totally ignored them and dived into her brother's warm embrace. 

Jaekwang returned the hug by squeezing his sister tightly. 

"My little sister is so big now." He laughed and rubbed her back. 

"I missed you so much." She was practically crying. 

"Come on, don't cry. I'm going to stay here this time. I won't leave my cute little sister anymore." He pulled the hug apart and squished her face with care and love. 

"Really? You promise?" Her voice was muffled due to her cheeks being squished. 

He nodded, laughing at how silly his younger sister looked. 

The doorbell rang. Everyone immediately turned there head to the door. 

"Who is it?" Their mother asked.