9 ♡ Official

The next morning Jungkook saw Junghye in the hallway by herself but he wasn't sure it it was a good idea to approach her. Will she find him annoying and push him away? Or will she just ignore him like she did at the hospital? He wasn't sure on what he should do.

What surprised him the most was that while he was busy with his indecisive thoughts, Junghye was the one to approach him first.

"...Morning," she softly stared at his eyes, greeting him in a gentle and calming voice.

Jungkook thought that he was perhaps dreaming because he could swore on his life that this has never happened before.

"Morning?" He replied to her skeptically, "you're... talking..."

He stopped midway because he himself did not know where he was going with his words. He was just in shock to see that Junghye for once, took the initiative to converse with him, nicely.

Junghye was also overwhelmed by her own action, herself didn't even knew why she acted so impulsively by talking to him, "Are you okay? At the hospital last night i mean..."

"Yeah... I'm fine. You shouldn't worry," Jungkook managed to break a smile but it was a tad bit awkward.

"Yeah, yeah... that's good. I'm glad you're okay," Junghye mumbled the last part yet Jungkook heard it.

"You're glad?"

"Huh?"

"Junghye. Are you worried about me or not? If you don't like me then please don't act so... kind to me just to give me false hope. It hurts, you know?" Jungkook was a bit angry that she was saying stuff that gave him mixed feelings. In the perspective of Jungkook, the fact that she probably doesn't like him but rather hate him yet the things she says, could really led him on.

"I-"

"Please take me seriously. I know that I've been a complete asshole to you sometimes but I'm genuine about my feelings," his eyes screams sadness and he attempted to just leave but Junghye was quick enough to held onto his arm, holding him back.

He glanced down at her hand, touching him.

"Look," she took a deep breath, "I promise you that, I don't hate you. I just- I just find you annoying sometimes."

Jungkook could tell how nervous and anxious she was considering she was staring at the ground and was quite shaky. He kept quiet and let her talk.

"I don't want to give you false hope or anything. I just have issues trusting people because all I've gotten from trusting people was backstabbing and betrayal. It's hard to say this, but I think I've became a bit fond of you and I think I want to give it a try. If you want that is..."

"Wait, wait, wait," he pushed her hand off of him, slowly curving his lips into a big smile as he realized what she indirectly meant.

"Do you like me?" Jungkook asked, trying to comfirm with her.

She couldn't get herself to say yes so she just ended up nodding but that was enough for him. Enough to know that their feelings were mutual.

"A-Anyway... I got a class to attend... I'll catch you around!" Junghye advert her eyes all over the place before storming off.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Can we kiss?"

Junghye glared at him and aggressively shook her head indicating a hard no.

"Are we official?" Jungkook laughed, knowing that he succeeded in teasing Junghye.

"Yes!" She exhaled deeply and quickly ran away from Jungkook's sight.

She was tremendously embarrassed.

Thank god it was early in the morning so only a few people were in school or else she'll never leave her house again due to embarrassment.

"Ah... She's so cute," he clenched his heart and melted, "I'm gonna die. Oh my god. She likes me too. We're official. How do I act now?" Jungkook stressfully yet happily talked to himself.

+guys it's been like 4 months since I've last updated... kajsksjjs people who commented asking me to update probably already lost interest :// im sad. But das ogay, here's a new chap for you guys uwu, enjoy! Btw, lemme know if theres an error bc i havent edited this :]