1

Perrie walked into a coffee shop with sweats on and tired eyes. She walked up to the counter and her eyes were met with a beautiful brunette girl. Perrie looked at the brunette girl's name tag and read her name. "Hmm, Jade." Perrie thought. Perrie rubbed her eye and fixed her hair. Jade looked up at the blonde and saw her beautiful blue eyes. She looked at her amazed at the blondes beauty. "H-H-Hi can I get an umm, an uhh," Perrie couldn't speak because she was lost in the brunette's eyes. "A mocha?" Jade said giggling. "Yeah, How did you-" Perrie was shocked and amazed that this brunette knew what she was going to get. "You looked like you need one, Plus you always order it," Jade said with a smile. "Thanks," Perrie said with a sad smile. "So do you want to tell me what happened?" Jade asked curiously. "I mean only if you're okay with it." "No, it's fine." Jade went to one of her co-workers to tell them she's going on a break.

Perrie pulled open the chair and pulled open Jade's chair. "M'lady." Perrie bowed and let Jade into her chair. Jade blushed and sat down. Perrie sat in her chair and started to tell Jade what happened. "A year ago I started dating this guy named Zayn" "Oh, she's straight." Jade thought to herself and frowned. "Hey, What's wrong?" Perrie asked a frowning Jade. "Oh, it's nothing," Jade said trying to sound cheerful. "Oh come on you don't have to hide from me, babe." "Babe?" Jade asked. "Sorry, Do you not want me to call you that?" Perrie asked worriedly. "No, It's fine I love it," Jade said with a smile. "So would you like to tell me what's wrong?" "Umm, I don't want to come on too strong, Butareyoustraight?" Jade asked really fast. "Jade just tell me." "Fine, I was just wondering if you were umm, uh, You know the weather is really nice today." "Jade stop stalling please, Whatever you want to ask me I'll be fine with it babe," Perrie said with a reassuring smile. "Okay, I was just wondering if you were straight," Jade asked. "Oh, I'm not I'm bi."  "Oh okay," Jade said with a goofy grin. "Why, are you?" Perrie asked Jade. "No, I'm actually gay." "Oh, that's cool." "Look I need to head back to work." Jade said frowning "Wait! I was just wondering if you would like to get dinner tomorrow, So we can get to know each other." "Like a date?" Jade asked. "I mean only if you want it to be," Perrie said with a smile. Jade blushed "Well then that would be lovely." "Oh my god, I forgot your coffee!" "It's fine Jade" Perrie giggled because of how worried the brunette girl looked. "No, I got it." Jade quickly made the coffee and wrote something on the cup, Jade gave Perrie the cup and winked at her. Perrie giggled and looked at the cup. "Call me sometime (Jade's Phone number) xoxo Jade" Perrie blushed and looked back at Jade who already started working. Perrie walked out the door and smiled. 

A/N: Thanks for ready my first Jerrie fanfic! There's gonna be a lot of twists and turns so keep your hands and feet in the ride and enjoy your flight! Seriously good luck and grab some tissues you might gonna to cry at the end.