6

Perrie's P.O.V

(A Month Later)

It's been a month and Jade and I have been going on more dates. Today I'm planning on surprising her with a really romantic date. (I wonder why 🙃🙃🙃) I call Jade and she answers almost immediately. "Hello?" She says "Hey! I have no time to explain, but meet me at the park at 5:00." "Umm okay? Are you okay Pez?" She asked, "Yeah I'm fine just meet me there." "Okay...?" She sounded skeptical. "Please Jadey? For me?" I pout "Fine! Only because you sound really cute and you're probably pouting right now." She gave in. "Yay! Also, wear something cute or fancy. Though you look cute in anything and everything." The other line goes silent. "Jade, are you blushing?" I ask her giggling "Umm... Maybe." I laugh. "Just meet me there okay?" "Okay bye!" "Bye!" I check the time ' 12 PM' Okay it's time I start preparing.

4:30

Jade's P.O.V

I check my phone to check the address Perrie gave me. I put it in my GPS and start driving there. "I wonder why she wanted me there? Is it something bad? Probably not, Hopefully not." I turn on the radio to clear my thoughts.

I finally get to the address and it's a bunch of trees and bushes. "I must've messed up the address," I call Perrie but I hear another phone ring behind me. I look behind and see Perrie with flowers in her hand. "Surprise!" She says. "Not to be rude or anything but you called me here to give me flowers?" I ask "Of course not silly! Close your eyes." I close my eyes. "No peeking!" I hear the bushes rustle a little bit. I wanted to peek but I kept my loyalty to her. "Okay follow me." She grabs my hand and leads me to somewhere. "Okay open them!" I open my eyes and see a romantic dinner, with a beautiful view of the sun. "Do you like it?" She asked nervously. "No... I LOVE IT!" She sighs in relief. "Who knew Edwards was such a romantic?" She laughs. "But the real reason I brought you up here is that I wanna ask you something. She breathes in deeply. She gets down on one knee. "Jade Amelia Thirlwall... Will you be my girlfriend?" She says holding out a ringpop while I giggle at her adorableness. "Of course!" She sighs in relief. She gets up from her knee and sits on my lap. "You are such a dork!" She smiles "But I'm your dork." I giggle and peck her nose. "Yeah, my dork." We eat the food she laid out on the ground, then watched the sunset go down. "Jadey this may be too early, but I love you." She looks up at me from my lap. "I love you too Pez." Our lips touch and it felt like fireworks went off, Because they actually did. We both giggled and held hands watching the beautiful fireworks.

After the fireworks ended it was already late so we decided to head back. I followed Jade's car back to her house. I parked my car outside of her house and walked her up to the door. Our lips touch one last time and it felt like sparks flew.

Jade's P.O.V

I waved back at Perrie before she left. I walked into Leigh's and I's house and saw Leigh on the couch eating nachos and another girl with her. "Who's that?" I ask her. "Jade this is Jesy, Jesy this is Jade." She introduces each other. "Like Jesy who lives with Perrie?" I ask. "Yep, that's me!" She says popping the P. What are you doing here?" I ask the ginger, haired girl. "Umm well..." You don't have to tell her if you don't want." Leigh interrupts. "No it's okay Leigh, My boyfriend well ex-boyfriend broke up with me." She says. "You don't really seem upset...?" I ask. "Yeah, It was really short-term. I just didn't wanna be alone tonight." She explains. "Wait so is Perrie just there alone?" "Yeah, I guess," Jesy says. "Cool, I'll call her over." I grab my phone and called Perrie to come here.

A couple minutes later Perrie arrives, with wine and makeup wipes (😉😉😉) "I got the wine because why not, And the makeup wipes in case. "Pez, I'm fine. Really, I am." Jesy says. "If you say so." Perrie shrugs and puts away the wipes. Then comes over with 4 glasses and the wine bottle. She sits on my lap while Leigh pours the wine into the glasses. "Cheers!" We all say and clink our glasses together. Jesy and Perrie have a drinking race, while Leigh and I drank normally. We all got together on the couch and watched movies.

When the movie finished Perrie and Jesy were about to leave but, Leigh-Anne stops them. "You guys could sleepover if you want." They think about it. "But we don't have anything," Jesy says. "We have a lot of extras!" I say. "Well okay then, let's sleepover!" Perrie says excitedly. We all go to the bedrooms and Jesy rooms with Leigh while I room with Perrie. "Nanite Pez," I say looking at her and smiling. "Nanite Jade." I turn off the light, then cuddled closely to Perrie.

-----------------------

7:30 AM

Perrie's P.O.V

I wake up to Jade's face smiling at me. "Hi, Pez." I kiss her forehead in response. I get up, but Jade insisted to get picked up. "Cmon get up you lazy bum!" She giggles "No!" I laugh at her cuteness. "Fine, I guess I have no choice." I tickled her until she would get up. "OKAY," she gasped for air. "I'LL GET UP!" I stopped.

She gets up and we walk hand in hand down the stairs. We look over at the kitchen and I stand there shocked. "Jade... Do you see what I see?" She nods slowly with her mouth open. "What should we do?" Jade whispered. "Let's just go to them." We walked down the stairs slowly and sat on the couch. Jade got bored of watching them so she started to play candy crush. Everything was silent until Jade's phone said "Tasty" Jesy and Leigh jumped and realized that we were here, so they went all red. "Did you guys see us-" I cut them off. "Making out? Yes." They blush even more. Jade looks up from her phone and laughs at how red they are, and goes back on her phone. "Wait." Jade looks up from her phone. "Leigh, what about Andre?" She looks over at Jesy and nods. "I broke up with him last week." She looks at Jesy. "Wait, Wait, Wait." Jade yells. "YOU TOLD JESY BUT NOT ME? YOUR BEST FRIEND SINCE PRE-SCHOOL?" She yells again. "Wait! Jade let me explain!" Leigh tells Jade but she storms off. "I should go talk to her." I stop Leigh. "It's best if you don't, she needs time to cool off." I go upstairs to check on Jade and she seems upset and angry at the same time. "Jadey are you okay?" she looks at me sniffling, and red puffy eyes. "Jade? Are you okay?" I ask her softly and she comes crying into my arms. I sit her down on the bed and let her talk. "I just feel really hurt Pez. Like Leigh and I have been best friends for years, and suddenly it's like those years never mattered and she found a new person. "Look Jadey, those years do matter! You will forever be her number 1 best friend." She smiles at me. "Thank you, Pez!" She wraps her arms around me. Our lips touch and I pushed Jade onto the bed.

Leigh's P.O.V

I decided to go upstairs to talk to Jade. Jesy and I walk upstairs, but before we knock on the door we hear loud moaning and a couple of "Fuck!" and "Perrie!" Jesy and I both uncomfortably look at each other and laugh. "I guess we know who tops!" Jesy says and we laugh even louder and more uncontrollably. They must've heard us because everything went silent in their room. It took a while but finally let us in.

"Look, Jade, I'm really sorry I should've told you and I-" Jade cuts me off. "No Leigh, I'm sorry for overreacting. It was really stupid and I shouldn't have done that." We both hug it out and Jade sits on Perrie's lap and I sit on Jesy's. "So... I guess we know who tops." Jade and Perrie blush and Jesy and I laugh. Perrie grabs a pillow and hits Jesy with it. I also grab a pillow and hit Jade instead of hitting Perrie. "HEY!" She grabs a pillow and hits both Jesy and I. "OH IT'S ON!" I scream. We continue and have an all-out pillow war. Jade even brought in nerf guns.

When we were done Jesy ordered pizza and we all ate and watched movies.

SO, first off the drama in here wasnt even planned. NEXT CHAPTER IS THE START OF ALL OF THIS. MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. yall are gonna murder me for this ending.