10

~3 Months Later~ 

Perrie's P.O.V.

I come home to surprise Alex since I got to go home early from work today. I silently walked up the stairs and barged into our room. "SURPRISE!" I say excitedly until I saw what he was doing. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell at him. "Baby, It's not what it looks like!" He says covering himself and the person next to him with a blanket. "What it looks like if you fucking my ex behind my back!" He looks down. "Get the fuck out of here Zayn!" He picks up his clothes and before he leaves he says "I'll text you later Alex." Alex stares out the door until I drop his suitcase in front of him "Get the fuck out of here!" He looks at me shocked. "I have nowhere to go!" I start to put his stuff into the suitcase. "Go to your fuckboy then!" I finish putting his stuff into the suitcase. "Whatever! You're gonna be alone anyways!" He flips me off then leaves. 

My eyes start to tear up. "He's right! I am gonna be alone." I wipe my eyes until I remember the Bambi sweater under my bed. I get on the floor to go and find it. 

After a couple of minutes of searching, I finally found the sweater. I go back onto my bed and cry into the sweater. "W-Why did I do t-that to her?" I question myself while sobbing. I finally get enough courage to get out of bed and head to the place where it all began. 

I walk up to the window of Starbucks and see Jade working her regular shift with a smile on her face greeting the customers. I walk into the coffee shop and the door makes a little jingle noise. Jade looks at me and rolls her eyes. I walk up to the counter and see the beautiful brunette girl who would always smile when she saw me, with her eyes that would always light up. But now all I see is anger and hatred in those eyes. "Hey Jade," I say softly. "What do you want?" She says coldly. "I broke up with Alex," I say with a sad smile. "Congrats I guess." She responds back not looking me in the eye. "We can finally be together!" I grab a hold of her hand but she instantly pulls back. "Jade, Why are you doing this?" I ask her. She laughs bitterly "Do you not understand? You hurt me, Perrie, physically and emotionally." A tear forms in her eye. "Jadey, You know I'm sorry. I never meant too. I was broken and I still am, But there's Nobody Like You."  A tear started to form but I quickly wipe it away. "I love you, Princess Jasmine."  She wipes her tears. "Well, I loved you." I smile forms on my face. "Why are you smiling?" Jade asked me. "You said you love me." She chuckles. "I said I Loved you." My smile quickly turns into a frown. "You lied to me, slapped me, and caused so much pain in my life. How could I ever love you again?" A tear rolls down my face. "Perrie, Be honest with me. Did you ever sincerely meant those "I love you's"?" She says with her voice cracking. "Of course I did Jade! I would never lie to you!" She chuckles coldly. "Are you sure about that? Those lies you told me? They were just jokes?" She snaps at me. "Look, I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you!" I snap back at her. She rolls her eyes. "Seriously, That's it? Get out of here Perrie." She says and points out the door. "Jade, No! I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm sorry!" She ignores me. "I said, Get. Out." She responds. "I'm sorry Jade." She ignores my apologizes and rolls her eyes. Right before I leave a small Cuban enters the shop. I look back at Jade and her face lights up. "Camila!" She runs over to the girl and gives her a passionate kiss. I walk out of the store and look through the window. I can't hear them but I see them exchange 'I love you's' and Jade spins the Cuban around. Tears roll down my face at a fast pace and my heart feels like it just fell to the ground and broke. "I'm sorry that I love you, Jade," I say with tears streaming down my face and I walk back to my empty house. 

A/N: AND THAT'S A WRAP EVERYONE! This was so fun to make! Thank you for reading!! Don't forget to like and share this with your friends! Should I make an alternate ending where Jerrie gets back together? Also, there will prob be an epilogue. In case I don't see ya, Good Afternoon, Good evening, and Good night. (If you get this reference I respect you.) Anyways goodbye!