7

1 Month Later

Jade's P.O.V

I wake up and I'm in an entirely new different house. "What the fuck? Where am I?" I scream for help. A figure walks to me, but when it comes closer I realize it was Perrie. "Welcome home baby." She smiles at me. "WHEN, WHAT, HOW," I say still freaking out. "Jadey baby, it's okay. I'm here." She kisses my forehead reassuring me. "You still haven't answered my questions," I say. "Okay, I brought you here last night, this is our house baby, and you are a very heavy sleeper, I'm surprised you slept through the entire car drive! Also Jesy and Leigh helped me." She sits next to me and wraps her arms around. "Wait... Why?" I ask her. "Because Jadey, I want to be with you. I love you Jadey, there's Nobody Like You." I sniffle at Perrie's short speech. "I love you Jadey, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Our lips touch and it felt like sparks flew. "I love you too Pezza." I smile at her and she smiles back. "Since we don't have much furniture why don't we get some decorations for this house. Plus I got a special place for us to go shopping. She gives me a goofy smile. "Where IKEA?" I say jokingly. "How did you know?" She says. "No, I'm kidding!" I sigh in relief. "So where are we going?" I ask impatiently. "Drumroll please..." I give her a drumroll. She gets out her phone to record. "Pez? What are you doing?" I ask. "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD IN FLORIDA!" I scream. "PERRIE NO WAY, IF THIS IS A JOKE IM GONNA TO HIT YOU." She pulls out the tickets. "PERRIE OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD." I start crying. "Awee baby." She pulls me in for a hug. "Baby, Why do you think I wouldn't want to be with you? Spend the rest of my life with you?" I sigh. "I just feel like I'm not good enough for you. Like you're a perfect girl, and I'm just... well me." She slaps my arm lightly. "You are Jade Amelia Thirlwall! You are perfect, beautiful, smart, amazing, and there are no words that can describe my love for you!" She kisses my forehead. "I really do love you Jade." I kiss her nose. "I love you too Pezza."

I get up and look around the house. "Wow. It's beautiful!" She smiles. "I love it Pez." She sighs in relief and then smiles. "Wow, we already have parts of the living room!" She giggles. "Yeah, I thought you might want to decorate." I sit on the couch and get the remote. "You are literally the most incredible human being ever." I kiss her nose. "Baby I really do love you" I attach my lips on hers for a quick kiss. "I love you too." "Hey how about we go on a double date with Jesy and Leigh on Friday?" Perrie suggests. "That would be amazing."

Friday

Friday finally rolls around and we get prepared for our double date. We get ourselves prepared and we head into the car. "Jadeyyy!" Perrie whines. "Yeah?" I respond. "I'm hornyyy" Perrie continues to whine. "Well, you have to wait after dinner baby." Perrie hugs me from behind. "Pleaseeee." She pouts. "No Pez, You have to wait after dinner." She crosses her arms and pouts. "Fine." We walk into the car and I start the car. 

I start driving and Perrie starts rubbing her hand on my thigh. "P-Pez? W-What are y-you d-doing?" Her hand goes closer. "Pez, Stop." I push her hand away. She pouts. "Fine." We continue to rest of the drive.

We get to the restaurant and we see Jesy and Leigh-Anne already there. "Hey, guys!" Leigh-Anne waves at us. "We already got a booth for us." We walk over to the table and I sit on the inside while Perrie sits on the outside. We look through the menus and while I was looking, Perrie, put her hands on my thigh. "Pez, Not now!" I try to slap her hand away but she keeps it there. "Jadeyy, Please stop," I whisper to her trying not to make a scene. She smiles at me and says "No." I roll my eyes and she continues rubbing my thigh.

The waiter comes over and we order our food. When she gets to me Perrie slid her hand down my pants and started rubbing my core through my panties. "What would you like miss?" The waiter asked me. "I-I would l-like a" The waiter looks at me weirdly. I grab my menu and point to the food. "Oh, Okay." The waiter goes back to the kitchen to give our order to the cooks. "I have to use the bathroom." I remove Perrie's hand out of my pants and I rush to the bathroom quickly bringing her. I lock the door and instantly push her against the wall. "You've been a bad girl." She bites her lip. I push my lips on to hers. I squeeze her ass and she moans. I take the chance to slip my tongue into her mouth. I start to undress her but there was a knock on the door. We stand there in shock and just stay quiet "Hello?" A little girl's voice speaks. We both look at each other and then make our way to the door and leave.

We get to our booth and sit down "What took you guys so long?" She says while stuffing her face with nachos. We both burst out laughing. "What the hell?" Jesy looks at us with a confused face. "We just talked," Jade says trying not to laugh. "Oh yeah? Some waiter came over to us and told us "Please tell your friends to no do it in the bathroom." We both stopped laughing and our faces turned bright red. Jesy and Leigh-Anne started laughing. "S-STOP I'M GONNA CHOKE ON MY NACHOS" Leigh-Anne screamed while wheezing. I grabbed the plate of nachos from Leigh, She instantly stopped laughing and grabbed her nachos back. "Wallah, bitch." Perrie said to Jesy to make her stop laughing. "Rude ass" Jesy flipped Perrie off.

We finished our dinner and headed back home. "Wait! Stay here for a minute I need to get something!" Perrie rushed inside to go get something. She opened the garage and out came her and in her hands a puppy. "Aww! Pez it's adorable!" I squealed. "It's actually him." She said scratching his head. "What should we name him?" I asked her. "I kinda like the name Hatchi!" I smiled. "I love it!" We ended the night off with a long and passionate kiss.