9

3 Months Later 

Jade's P.O.V 

"Perrie, can you help out please?" I say while cooking dinner. "Get off my back Jade. I do everything around here and you can't fucking appreciate it!" She yells and goes back on her phone. It's like she's always on her phone these days. I don't know what's going on but she's been so distant. 

I finish cooking our dinner and I go to Perrie to tell her it's time to eat. "Pez, It's time to eat," I say softly. "I don't care. Go eat by yourself." I feel a piece of my heartbreak. I go back to the table and Perrie goes back on her phone. While I sit at the table I decided to check on what Perrie's actually doing. I sneak up behind her and look at her phone. 

(Perrie's Phone)

You: ugh send me another dick pic daddy 👅💦

Alex❤️: not until you break up with that bitch ass girlfriend of yours. 

You: don't worry i will 

You: in the meantime send me one more 🍆

Alex❤️: *Picture attached*

You: wow daddy so big i just want it to pummel me 😩

Alex❤️: stop it babygirl im hard 

I read over Perrie's text and I run upstairs sobbing. I hear steps follow behind me but I ignore them. I run to our room and start packing my stuff. 

"WHAT THE FUCK JADE?" Perrie yells at me. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LOOK AT MY SCREEN?" My blood boils. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ASKING FOR DICK PICTURES!" I continue packing while Perrie yells at me. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?" I get up to grab more of my stuff but Perrie stops me. "YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYE WHEN IM FUCKING TALKING!" I ignore her and try walking out of her grip but she grabs my arm. "WHAT THE FUCK PERRIE?" I continue to try and pull out of her grip but she tightens her hold. "LET GO OF ME!" I struggle to let myself go. 

"THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PERRIE?" She looks me straight in the eye. I swear her eyes went red for a second. We continue to look each other straight in the eye until I a stinging pain on my cheek. "WHAT THE HELL?" I yell while holding my cheek. 

"You know what? Get out of my fucking house right now!" She says pointing to the door. "Gladly," I say and walk out of the room. "You know what Jade? Go fuck yourself you, dumb bitch!" She says following me down the steps. "At least I can fuck myself better than you ever can," I say holding a middle finger at her and walking out the door. 

I called Leigh to come pick me up and I waited for her outside a Starbucks. "What happened Jadey?" She says comforting me in her car. "P-Perie was ch-cheating on me," I say breaking down in tears. "That bitch!" I hear Leigh-Anne say. "I'm gonna beat her up!" I chuckle lightly. "Don't waste you're time on her". Thank you though." I smile at her. She puts her hand on my back. "We are having a sleepover tonight!" A big smile forms on my face. "Really?" She nods. "Thank you!" I give her a big hug. "You're the best Leigh!" "I know," she says flipping her hair as I roll my eyes. "Come on Poopy let's go."

~Skip the car ride~

We get inside Leigh's new house that she bought with Jesy. "Hey Jesy," I say awkwardly. "Hi, Jade!" She comes over and gives me a hug. "Leigh told me what happened. I'm really sorry, Perrie was a bitch anyways. I giggle a little. "It's okay, It's not your fault anyways." I respond with a sad smile. Leigh-Anne comes over with wine and pizza. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Leigh asked me. "Anything but Disney, It reminds me of her." My voice breaks. "How about we watch Friends?" I nod smiling.

~Meanwhile at Perrie's house~

Perrie's P.O.V

Once Jade leaves I go back on my phone to text Alex.

You: you can finally come over alex

Alex❤️: ugh finally took you long enough

You: i can't wait for tonight 👅💦

Alex❤️: me too baby

I lie down on the bed but I feel a little bump under my back. I get up and see Jade's Bambi sweater. I feel something hurt in my chest. "Eh, Whatever." I throw the sweater onto the floor.

 ~1 Month Later~

Jade's P.O.V

"You need to get over her!" Leigh says dragging me off the couch. "I am over her!" I respond back hitting her with a pillow and getting back on the couch. "I know someone you might like." I shrug "Fine, When can I meet her?" She smiles clapping her hands. "Yay! Tonight you're going on a date!" I roll my eyes. "Sure, whatever."

A/N: omg shit i'm on a roll 2 chapters in less than a week. anyways hope you're enjoying the storyyyyyy! also hi muh n serena i see you hoes. i think the next chapter may be the last.