5

A/N: Hello! Sorry, I haven't updated in a while I really feel bad! But anyway I got some news for you readers. Sorry but I don't think this is gonna be a really long book. I only see it up to 10-25 chapters. I'm sooo sorry! Anyways enjoy!

Jade's P.O.V

"So how was the date?" Leigh-Anne asked me "It was okay." "Really just okay?" she asked me "Well the date was okay but after it was amazing!" I smiled while saying it. "Did you guys...?" I slapped her arm "Leigh-Anne Pinnock! No we did not you dirty minded child!" she laughs "Jeez sorry, Just wondering!" "It was amazing with or without sex. We watched a movie and cuddled and it was just amazing!" "No flaws?" Leigh asked curiously "No, Well I wouldn't count accidentally seeing her ex a flaw. So yeah no flaws." "Wait you saw her ex?" "Yeah...?" she burst out laughing "What's so funny?" "THE IRONY OF SEEING HER EX ON YOUR FIRST DATE!" she says while trying to contain herself. "Ugh, whatever." I threw a biscuit at her "Ow!" she yelled. My phone rang and I checked who it was "Pezza" I smiled "I have to go." "What is your girlfriend calling you?" "Hey! She's not my girlfriend... Yet." I went into my room and answered the phone.

"Hey, Pez!" "Hi, Jadey!" "Why did you call?" I asked her "Oh, I was just wondering if we could go on a second date...? I mean I don't want to be so forward! So it's okay if you don't want it right now." I giggled at how cute she was being "Actually I would love that." How about next weekend?" "Sounds great!" "Where would you like to go?" she asked me "Umm I don't really know." "Here how about I give you some time to think so I'm not putting you on the spot." "Okay bye!" "Bye, Jade!"

I see Leigh-Anne peeking through the door. "Leigh! What are you doing here?" I ask. "Totally not eavesdropping..." "LEIGH-ANNE PINNOCK!" I yelled and threw my pillow at her, But she caught it in time. "Hey!" she threw it back "Well I got bored and Andre was busy." "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "So, was that your GIRLFRIEND?" She obnoxiously says the last word. "Well not yet" I smirk and she laughs "Ugh your such a dork!" She hits me with a pillow. "Ow! bitch" I mumble the last word. "Rude!" she hits me again. "LEIGH-ANNE PINNCOCK STOP IT!" I scream "Fine grumpy ass." She sticks her tongue out and leaves.

1 Week Later

Perrie's P.O.V

It's finally the day for Jade's and I's second date. We both decided on going to movies. I decided to surprise her by picking the movie. I decided on a new movie that just came out today! It's called "It" it's about some clown so it's probably not even that scary. I pick up Jade and we head to the movie theater.

At the movie theater

"So what movie are we watching?" Jade asks with a mouthful a popcorn, I swear she could look cute without even trying. "It's a surprise!" I say while smiling. "As long as it's not that new movie 'It' I am TERRIFIED of clowns!" She says while shuddering at the word. "Well, surprise!" I say nervously. "Her eyes open wide and her mouth drops open. "P-P-PEZ, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME WE ARE WATCHING THAT." She whispers yells. "My mother always told me not to lie." Jade stands as stiff as a board with her mouth open and eyes wide. "Jadey don't worry I'll be holding you all the way," I assure her, and she loosens up a little bit. We walk hand in hand into the screening room.

We sit all the way in the back. More people walk in, but no one sits it our row. "Jade are you okay?" I ask her. "No, I'm NOT okay!" She whisper-yells. "Hey, if you don't like this we could leave." I reassuringly rub her arm. "No it's okay, but promise you'll hold me?" She pouts. "Promise." Her pout turns into a happy smile.

We're in 30 minutes into the movie and Jade has been squealing and jumping onto my arm. I kept my promise and held her. It got to a really scary moment for her and she got up and sat on my lap facing me. I saw her scared look on face, I smiled at her and she smiled back. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, her perfect face. I leaned in closer and she was leaning in too. We were so close but then she stopped. "Oh, umm you're right this was a dumb decision," I mumbled looking down. She grabs my head facing her. "You have no idea how long I've been dying to do this." She leans in and places her lips onto mine. We continued until air became a problem. We breathed heavily then smiled at each other. "Wow." I sit there amazed. I continued watching the movie while Jade sits on my lap cuddling with me.

I suddenly feel someone sucking on my neck. "J-Jade, W-What are you d-doing?" I stutter. "I want everyone to know you're mine." She whispers in my ear and continued sucking on my neck. "J-Jade w-we're in an
m-movie theater." I gasp. "So?" Jade simply replied as she starts biting the spot she made. "J-Jade." I bite my lip trying to hold in a moan. She stops "Yes?" she looks at me innocently. She smiles and I roll my eyes. She cuddles on me and we continue to watch the movie.

----------------

We get out of the screening room and I go straight to the bathroom. Jade follows me in and I look in the mirror. "Jade!" she giggles. I touch the hickey she left on my neck. I playfully slap her arm. "C'mon let's go." I reach out to hold her hand.

We walk out the movie theater hand in hand and into my car. She turns on the radio and a song called "Woman Like Me" by Little Mix came on. We both sang and Jade danced to it.

I drive her back to her house and I walk her up to the front door. "Bye!" She gives me a peck on the lips. "Bye." I walk back to the car and wave one last time at her. She walks in and I lean on the wheel sighing "I love you Jade Thirlwall."

AND SCENE. lmao im kidding. But i'm back! *clapping sound affect* im trying to work as much as i can, but yeah i have so much thing's in store for this book you have no idea 😈😈😈