Alternate Ending

~For all those Jerrie shippers out there~

Perrie's P.O.V

"Get out of my house Alex!" He rolls his eyes. "Fine, You'll be alone anyways." He says and walks out of the house. Once he walks out tears start rolling down my face. "H-He's right!" Tears continue to fall out of my eyes. I look around the room until my eyes stop on a picture of my girlfri- Jade and I at Disneyworld that I never took down. I look at the picture deep in thought. "I need to fix this." I grab my car keys and run to the car. I put the key in to start the car but it makes a weird noise and turns off. "Fucking hell!" I slam my hands on the steering wheel in frustration. I get out of the car and decide to walk to the coffee shop since it's very close. 

~10 Minutes Later~

After one long walk, I finally got to the coffee shop. As I walk in people give me strange looks. I look down at myself and see that I'm drenched in sweat. "Fuck!" I mumble under my breathe. I walk up to the counter and I see Jade looking at me. Her usual chocolate brown soft eyes are covered with anger, sadness, and heartbreak. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She whisper-yells. "I came here for you," I responded weakly.  "Get out of here Perrie." She says pointing at the door. "Please, Let me explain." She rolls her eyes. "Fine, Make it quick Edwards." She goes to her employee to ask for a quick break. 

We sit down at a nearby booth. "Jade, Please hear me out." She chuckles. "That's what I'm doing right now dummy!" A small giggle comes out of my mouth. "I'm sorry for hurting you, Jade. I was dumb and lost. I've was going through so much that I couldn't think straight. Every day I regret losing you, I can't believe I lost someone as perfect as you. I love you, Jade I always have and always will. " A tear forms in her eye. "I-I love you too Pez. You mean the world to me. But if we get back together, you have to promise me something." I nod "I would do anything for you, Love." She looks me in the eye. "Promise me, I'll never lose you again." Tears form in my eye. "I promise," She holds out her pinkie. "Pinkie Promise?" I giggle. "Pinkie Promise."

 We get out of the small booth and she instantly comes over and attaches her lips onto mine. "I love you Edwards." I smile. "I love you too Edwards." She looks at me confused. "My last name is Thirlwall." I chuckle. "Wait a year and we'll see about that." She slaps my arm playfully. "You're smooth Edwards." I just smile at her. 

A/N: So here's the alternate ending, hope you enjoyed! should i make an epilogue for the alternate ending or is this good? Don't forget to share this story and vote!!!