4

Jade's P.O.V

I look at Perrie whose face has turned from a smiling, bubbly, cheerful Perrie to a sad, cold, dark Perrie. "Perrie are you ok?" She doesn't respond. "Pez?" Perrie just kept starring behind me. I looked behind me and saw a couple sitting there laughing and having fun. "Perrie, is that Zayn? Your Ex?" I ask her. She slowly nods and I can see tears forming in her eyes. I look back at the couple laughing, smiling, having a good time when I look back at Perrie who has tears rolling down her face. "Perrie if you want we can leave." She shakes her head. "No, I don't want to ruin the date," she says with a shaky voice. "Perrie, please don't force yourself. If you want I can drive you home." She nods. I ask for the check and paid quickly. 

We got into her car and I suggested that I should drive. She nodded and while I was starting the car up I heard Perrie started sobbing into her hands. "I'm s-sorry," she says with a shaky voice. "Perrie, Babe, Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." "I r-r-ruined the date!" she continued sobbing. I hugged her. "Pez! You did not ruin the date! In fact, you didn't ruin anything." I reassured   "Jade, I ruined everything!" she sobbed even more. "Baba, You didn't ruin the date! Don't go so hard on yourself." She nodded. "Can you drive me home?" she asked. "Of course." Perrie smiled at me. I drove her back home in silence.

When we got to her house there was a note on the counter. It said "Gonna be out all night with Harry so bye -Jesy" Perrie frowned "Ugh, Fuck" she mumbled under her breath. "I mean I could stay with you if you want." she smiled at me. "I would love that." "How about you put on a movie and I'll order pizza?" she smiled and got the remote and started to find a movie. I called the pizza guy and ordered a pizza. "What kind of pizza do you want?" "Ooh Hawaiian pizza!" "Wait really? Same!" We both giggled at how alike we are. (Yes I know Perrie doesn't like pizza but just deal with it.) "What movies do you like?"  she asked me. "Anything Disney!" she giggled. "What's wrong with Disney?" I said with a pout. "Nothing! I love Disney too!" The pizza guy arrived and gave us our pizza. Perrie put on Aladdin and we both got on the couch and started watching. 

Perrie's P.O.V

When the movie ended Jade was fully asleep on my lap. She was lightly snoring so a chuckled a little a that because it was so cute. I carried her up to my bedroom since we didn't have a guest room and Jesy would kill me if I had someone she doesn't know sleep in her bed. I kissed her forehead lightly and started to set up a bed below her. I heard her move a little bit then she said "Noo pez, sleep up here with mee." I chuckled at her. "Pezzz pleaseeeee?" "Ok babygirl." she moved over and I slept there with her. 

~Morning~

I wake up and saw Jade's face. I was startled at first but I remembered she stayed over the night. I smiled hearing her cute little snoring. I see Jesy peeking through the door. I slowly got out of the bed remembering not to wake Jade. "JESY!" I whispered yelled. "Did you guys?" My eyes widened "NO!" I slapped her arm "Ow!" she yelled. "Shh! But you deserve it." I see a sleepy Jade walking to me. "Hey, baby what are you doing?" "I heard someone yell something and I wanted to check if you were ok," she says before yawning. "Are you tired because of all the-" Jesy tried to say before I kicked her leg. "OW!" she yelled. Jade jumped "Are you ok?" she asked concerned, I gave Jesy a death glare before she responded. "Yep, It's that time of the month," I sighed in relief. Jesy continued though "That time of the month Perrie gets pussy!" she yells then quickly runs away. 

I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. Jade was silent with her eyes wide open and Jesy is hysterically laughing on the ground. "JESY YOU BITCH!" I scream and she gets up quickly and runs.  I chased her around the house until she trips on nothing. Jade giggles at us while I sit on Jesy's back until she apologizes. "Jesy say sorry!" She sticks her tongue out at me. "NO!" I get off of her. "Fine, I guess I have to do this the hard way!" I start tickling her "STOPPPP PLEASEEE!" she begs "Not until you apologize!" I respond. "NEVER!" she screams. "OK OK STOP I CAN'T BREATH!" She says wheezing. "Nope," I say while Jesy is gasping for air. "OK OK IM SORRY." 

I stop tickling her. I look over to Jade who is currently dying of laughter. We collect ourselves then eat our breakfast. "Well that was a fun morning," I say while Jade nods while giggling. 

We finish eating then we go out for a walk. "I bet I can beat you to the mailbox then back," she says. "Deal!" I say. "Loser drives me home." "But what if you lose?" I ask her. "That's not going to happen." "Okay Miss Confident, Let's race." "3..." she starts "2..." I continue "1..." she ends. "GO!" we both yell at the same time. She starts off fast! I was a bit slow but I got to catch up when Jade got distracted by a beetle. I pass by her and she doesn't notice till I'm almost at the end. She cups the beetle in her hand the runs to the mailbox. 

I got there a couple seconds before her because she kept checking on the beetle in her hands. "I'm going to name him Barry!" I giggle at her "Aww how cute." "But you lost!" I say "Well I got the beetle! So it's a win-win." We get back inside but Jade leaves the beetle outside. "Bye Barry!" she yells as the beetle flies away. 

"It's already noon!" Jade says while looking at the clock. "Wow, times flies fast while you're having fun! Anyways, I should get going!" "How about I drive you?" I offer "But I lost." "Aww don't worry it's no biggie." We get in the car and I drive her back to her house. "Bye, Jade!" I saw while she gets out of the car. "Bye Pez!" she quickly kisses my cheek. My face instantly heats up. "B-bye." I stuttered. She giggled at me. "Bye!" she waves back while she gets in her house. I get back into my car and smile.