Epilogue

This is the epilogue to the first ending! The alternative ending doesn't have an epilogue (sorry!) 

~3 Years Later~

Perrie's P.O.V

"Perrie!" I hear Jesy yell my name. "What?" I yell back at her. "You got some mail!" I walk downstairs to get the mail from Jesy. "What does it say?" Jesy says trying to peek over my shoulder. "You're so impatient!" I say opening up the letter. "Read it out loud dumbass!" I roll my eyes. "Jesus! Give me that." She snatches the card out of my hand. "Bitch" I mumble quietly but Jesy still hears and slaps with the card. She takes the card out of the envelope and starts to read it. "You, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne have been invited to go to Jade Thirlwall's and Camila Cabello's wedding." My eyes widen. "Are you sure that's for me?" She nods. "It says your name on the envelope, stupid." I snatch the letter out of Jesy's hand. "Hey! I was reading that!" She says slapping my hand lightly. "Ouch, You asshole!" She rolls her eyes. "Whatever, that didn't hurt." I read over the letter once more and my mouth opens in shock. "Why me?" Jesy shrugs while eating a bag of chips. "Probably because you guys are friends I guess." I take a chip out of the bag. "Jesy, One awkward run-in doesn't make us friends. Plus that was months ago." 

 Leigh walks down the stairs and heads to the kitchen where Jesy and I are. "Hey, babe," Jesy says to Leigh and gives her a quick peck on the lips. "Hi, Jess."  I fake gag "Ugh, pass me the sick bucket." Jesy slaps my arm and Leigh laughs. "I can't believe you and Jade are still friends," Leigh says while biting into an apple. "Yeah, but we barely talk though." Leigh-Anne shrugs her shoulders. "Jesy, when's the wedding?" She looks at the card. "Next Sunday." I grab the card from her. "Are we going to her bachelorette party?" I look down at the invitation. "Yeah, it says we're invited to that also. "Yes!" Leigh-Anne and Jesy high-five each other. "Just kiss already, I won't look." I laugh at my own joke while Jesy and Leigh-Anne slap me. "Not fair!" I whine while they kiss. "I didn't mean it literally, but go off," I say cheering them on. "Fuck you Pez," Jesy says rolling her eyes and Leigh-Anne blushes. "Woah, Chill Jess. You have a girlfriend!"  Jesy slaps my hand. "Jesus Christ! That fucking hurt!" I pull my hand away from Jesy as it stings it pain. "It wasn't that bad!" She says smiling innocently. "Jesy, My. Hand. Is. Fucking. Red!" I shove my red hand in her face. "You're such a baby, Edwards." I roll my eyes. 

"So are we going to the wedding or not?" Leigh speaks up. "Hell yeah!" Jesy says before intertwining hands with Leigh-Anne. "Sure, I guess," I said unsurely. "You don't have to come if you don't want to Perrie." I shrug my shoulders. "Well Jade and I are good, So yeah I guess I'll come!" Leigh-Anne claps her hands happily and Jesy giggles at her. "You're so cute, babe." Leigh-Anne blushes as Jesy says that. "Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick," I say pretending to throw up. "You're so overdramatic, Edwards," Jesy says then slaps me on the back of my head. "Ouch! I can't handle all of this abuse." I said before running upstairs. "Coward!" Jesy yells out. "Twat!" I yell back. "You little bitch!" I hear before loud footsteps go up the stairs. I locked my door room and pushed a drawer to block the door. I hear the door handle jingle but not open. "I'll get you next time Edwards." I laugh. "Love you too, Jesminda." I hear footsteps back go back downstairs and I finally let out my breath. "She is fucking scary!" I say before jumping on to my bed. I hear my phone ping and I check my messages. 

balegdah: I heard that bitch

You: jesy! how tf did you hear that?!?

balegdah: I have eyes and ears everywhere

You: you are scary jesminda, i hope you know that

balegdah: i'm kidding dumbass, i'm in the room next to you with leigh and the walls arent that thick. 

You: how did you get in your room so quick i just heard you go down?

balegdah: that was leigh going up stupid.