Epilogue's Epilogue

A/N: I love this book so much I just can't stay away from it. So here is the epilogue to the epilogue. Plus, everyone deserves a great love story. <--- haha love simon reference 

Perrie's P.O.V

"Amelia! Louis! It's time for school" I hear my wife yell from downstairs. "You too Perrie!" She says after. I groan before getting out of bed. I go into our children's room to wake them up. "Amelia? Louise?" I call out there name. I walk around looking for them until a hand pulls my foot. "AHHH HOLY SH-" Amelia's head pops out from under the bed and Louis comes out of the closet. "No fair! You were supposed to wait until I got to scare her!" Louis pouts. "Well, mommy was gonna say a bad word!" Amelia argues back. Louis sticks his tongue at her. "Whatever!" He crosses his arms. "Come on you little monsters. Let's go downstairs." I let them go in front of me as I walked behind them. 

We go down the stairs while had Jade already set up the table. "Hey, Hun." She says to me a pecks my cheek. "Hi, Jadey" We take our seats at the table and eat our food.

 Amelia and Louis grab their backpacks and head out the door to get to the bus stop. We walk them there and wait outside for the bus. "Damn, It's cold," Jade mumbles under her breath. I take off my jacket and put it on her. "Babe, You don't have too." I smile at her. "I do have too because I love you." I give her a kiss on the forehead. "Ew mommy, Not in front of my friends!" Amelia and Louis whines while Jade and I laugh. "We won't embarrass you yet," I tell our kids. "Just wait until middle school," Jade whispers to me. "Gosh, I love you," I say to Jade and she plants a kiss on my lips. "I love you too."  The bus comes to pick Amelia and Louis up. We wave goodbye to them as the walk up the stairs to the bus. 

We head back to our house hand in hand. "So we're alone," Jade says to me grinning. "I guess we are," I say before placing my lips onto hers. As we kiss I slowly remove her shirt. "Hurry up baby," Jade says moaning. Right before I unclasp her bra Jade's phone rings. "Damn it!" I groan and she answers the call. "Hello?" I hear her say while putting on her shirt. "Yeah sure, you could come over." I pout. "No, we're not busy" I give her a 'bitch what the fuck' look. "Of course you can invite them, I don't mind." I look at her confused. "Bye! See you soon." She ends the call. "Who and what was that?" I ask her. "Leigh-Anne and Jesy are coming over with a couple of friends. "Can we just have a quickie?" I pout and cross my arms. "No, Pez. They're gonna be here soon." Jade says before uncrossing my arms. "I love you though." She gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Love you too." I give her a kiss this time on the lips. 

~1 Hour Later~

The doorbell rings and Jade and I rush to get to it. "Hey, Lesy!" Jesy rolls her eyes. "We have names you ass." I laugh. "Okay... Lesy." I say stretching out the y. "I swear to god Perrie." Leigh comes into rescue me from Jesy's wrath. "Babe." She says sternly. "I'm just messing with her, hun" She responds back smiling but secretly flipping me off behind her back. Jade sees Jesy's hand and starts laughing. 

The pair walk into our house and right before a shut the door, someone from outside holds in. "Oh, Let me get my wallet, hold on. I say looking down assuming it was the pizza guy. "No payment needed." I recognize the voice. "Camila?" I look up and Jade pokes her head out from the couch. "Mila?" Camila smiles and waves and Jade. "Come on in." I welcome her inside. As the Cuban walked in so did another girl. "Who's this?" I ask her. "This is my girlfriend, Lauren." The older Cuban waves at us. "Hi, I'm Lauren." She extends her out to shake. 

"Nah, I'm more of a hugger," I say to her and she laughs. We hug each other but soon break apart so Jade can meet her. "Hi, I'm Jade!" Jade smiles and also hugs her. "Yeah, Camz told me all about you." Jade awkwardly shuffles in a spot and looks down. "Well, I hope we can be good friends!" Lauren says to make Jade feel less awkward. "Yeah, Me too." Jade looks up and smiles. They go in for an awkward high five/fist bump. "Anyways, How are you guys?" I ask the couple trying to ignore the awkward tension. "We're really good! What about you?" Lauren asks us. "We're also doing pretty well ourselves." 

The doorbell rings again. "I hope you don't mind, I brought a couple of other friends," Camila says. "No, not at all." Jade smiles and responds. I open the door and I'm greeted with four more people. "What's up dawg? I'm Dinah!" A tall girl greets me excitedly. "Hey! I'm Normani." A girl next to her says. "Hi yall, I'm Ally." A shorter girl says smiling. "Hi, I'm Ariana!" The last one says. 

The four of them walk in and we all sit in the living room and start getting to know each other. 

~15 Minutes Later~ 

"So are you dating anyone Ariana?" One of us asks. "Nope, Single and very happy," Ariana responds back happily.

"But how do they get the salad in the box, if the box is sealed?" I ask the group showing them a picture of a boxed salad. "Is she serious?" Jesy whispers to Leigh-Anne who shrugs her shoulders. "Yes Jesy, I am very serious right now," I respond crossing my arms. The group laughs. 

"I like it when my clothes is big on me," Lauren says. "That's not the proper grammar." Normani and Camila say at the same time. "Yes, it is!" Lauren argues back. Both of them google it and it turns out Camila and Normani were right. "It's I like it when my clothes are big on me." Lauren crosses her arms and pouts while Normani and Camila high five and everyone else laughed. 

Jade's P.O.V 

"Let's play kiss, marry, kill!" Ariana suggests. The group nods their heads. "I'll go first!" Camila squeals. "Lauren," She thinks. "Kiss marry kill... Me, Dinah, and Normani." Lauren thinks for a second. "Hmm, Kiss Normani" Camila pouts and looks at Lauren. "Marry Dinah." Camila's mouth drops while Dinah fist bumps with Normani. "I'm just kidding Camz! Of course, marry you." Lauren says and Camila hugs her. "Sorry, Dinah."  Dinah crosses her arms and frowns. "Jade, Kiss marry kill," Lauren says and I look over nervous. "Camila, Alex, and Jed." I look over at Perrie who looks just as nervous as I am is. "Well, Umm." I think. "I guess... Kiss Jed M-Marry Camila, and uhh Kill Alex..." I say slowly. I look over at Perrie who looks a little bit sad and pissed. "I'm gonna go and pick up the kids." Perrie interrupts. "Babe, You're early," I say quietly trying not to make her more upset.  "Better to be early than late," Perrie says while obviously fake smiling. "Well, I love you," I say and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye." She says bluntly and leaves. The rest of the group continues the game while I get on the couch and go on my phone. 

~1 Hour Later~

"We're back!" Amelia and Louis burst through the door and Perrie follows behind them. The group goes over to give them hugs and gush on about how adorable they are. "Hey," Perrie says to me. "Can we talk?" I ask her. She nods and we head outside. "Are you mad at me?" I ask her.  "Of course not Jade. I could never be mad at you." She says and I smile. "But, what happened when we were playing the game?" She looks down and shuffles her foot. "I.. I was scared." I look at her confused. "Jade be honest with me." She says and nods. "Do you still love Camila?" I laugh. "Of course not! Who did I leave my both of my weddings hand in hand with?" She looks up smiling. "Me," I giggle at her adorable smile. "Pez, I love you so much." I kiss her forehead. "What were you scared of though?" I ask her. "I was scared... I was gonna lose you, again." I give her a tight hug. "Babe, You could never lose me. You're the best thing that could've ever happened to me." She gives me a big smile. "There really is Nobody Like You."  

The End