TWO

𝟢𝟤 · 𝘫𝘰𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵-𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘹

[also holy shitzu thank you for 500 reads!]

『 

· · ·

· · ·

THEA WANTED TO TELL HIM EVERYTHING SO BADLY.

Rather, she always wanted to talk to him. She needed to tell someone - she was dying to get it off her chest. And her friends, fun as they were, did not do well when tasked with keeping personal matters of others to themselves.

Alas, that was against her and Josh's unspoken rules.

Her close friend was at least rather trustworthy, but she knew her for so long that she feared how judgy her friend would be. The aforementioned person? Lilian Guterre.

While there were similarities between the two girls, Lilian at least didn't mock people or make rude comments. But she was good on acting on her words. If she had something to say, she would, or she'd act on it before thinking. She was blunt, carefree, and that made her seem cruel. She didn't necessarily love a lot of people of course, but she knew how to appeal to people when she needed too and when she wanted people to know the truth, much more than her friend.

And yet, Thea couldn't tell her. It felt awkward, seeing as she had been friends with Lilian for so long. Maybe she would judge Thea for it, that was what she feared.

But if she talked to Josh about it, she wouldn't care if he judged her all that much. It was just him. He was a guy, but they weren't close, which is why she might feel more comfortable talking about it.

It was nearing the end of the school day a few days after the last time she crashed when Thea cornered Lilian by her locker. "Hello."

"Jesus H. Chr- Stop doing that!" Lilian gasped.

"Sorry!" Thea cried out worriedly. "I didn't mean-"

"Oh, calm down, jeez." Lilian broke into a smile.

Thea couldn't help it, she was always careful to watch her words around her best friend. It was like walking on eggshells with her.

 "And you might wanna prep for this. The Siblings are hosting another party next week and then the following is Greg's house party."