THREE

𝟢𝟥 · 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦

[we're already at almost 900 reads y'all wtf !!!]

· · ·

· · ·

ALRIGHT, SO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THEA GOING TO DO WITH THIS NEWFOUND INFORMATION?

She was above blackmail...ish. But with someone who had been letting her stay the night for two years, she knew it wasn't right at least.

Still, the letters were on her mind day and night during school, makin her confused and maybe even a little nervous.

When Saturday came around, she specifically asked Josh to be there at ten-thirty so that it didn't look like he was coming with her.

In the beginning, it was mostly just beer pong and some screaming. Lilian met with her and they won against Mikey and Ethan Sato (junior and senior, respectively) in a game with only one rerack-so she started off the night already a bit buzzed.

By the time Josh came in, the party was blowing up and somehow Lilian's drink had milk in it. There were screams from the pool but it was most likely a fight-nothing Thea cared much about.

Josh was inside, watching the people get embarrassingly drunk and jumping into the pool in shock. He appeared at the doorway, awkwardly putting his shoes back on when he saw a few people with their heels and sneakers.

"You came!" Thea stumbled over, spilling some beer on the floor. "I'll clean that up."

Josh grabbed both her arms to keep her balanced. She was already tripping over her heels, unable to really control herself. "Maybe we should put the beer down."

"No no, you get out there and be confident! You'll be okay!' she cried out with both eyes closed. She took another sip and pointed at the party happening behind her.

At the sight of her trying to catch another sip and letting the alcohol spill onto her shirt, he grabbed the bottle and set it down on the floor. "Maybe you should stop drinking."

"Did you drive here?" she muttered.

"No, but I think at least one of us should be sober so that both of us can make it back home," he pointed out.

"Still can't hurt to put out some feelers for potential girlfriends, you know. And plus, the Satos have at least three bedrooms so you and a candidate can talk in private," she was whisper-shouting by the end of her last sentence.