SEVEN

𝟢𝟩 · 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦

[we're at almost 3k reads this is AMAZING THANK YOU !!!]

· · ·

· · ·

IT WAS THE PERFECT WEATHER FOR HALLOWEEN.

Thea strode down the hallway confidently, donning a simple yet glamorous white toga, with a golden belt and gold strings woven into her hair, loose curls cascading past her shoulders and neatly framing her face. Of course she changed her backpack to a tote bag, and wore gilded sandals to match the earrings and bracelets. She went all out for this occasion.

And no muse was complete without her sisters.

Four other of her girl friends were part of the group- though she was a bit irked over the fact that the movie didn't have all nine muses represented. Still, it's not like she would ever tell anyone else how obsessed she was with Greek mythology.

When she presented the idea, she gave the argument of how hot that they'd look, and those friends agreed. They took on different muses that represented different things.

As she opened her locker, with her other hand she pulled out her phone to pose for her streaks on Snapchat. Her makeup was on point, outfit, everything. Could anyone look as nice as she did?

Then she saw Lara Jean and Josh talking to each other, both wearing the same exact robes except the different color of the linings. He wore red, she wore blue.

The nice, rounded glasses led her to assume she was Harry Potter, and that the Ravenclaw-looking  Lara Jean was probably Cho Chang. A doomed romance, she thought.

Lilian, Ina, and the two other girls in their group were dressed beautifully, wearing different styles of the same color-all togas, all beautiful ladies. Their accessories varied but overall were in the same theme of white and gold. Maybe they should've been goddesses, because they were all stunning in their own, unique way.

"Hey, gorgeous," Ethan said slyly from behind her.

She turned around and laughed. "You sure you're not just Frankenstein?"

"Hey!" he flicked her forehead which caused her to yelp. "You're the prettiest, Thee. Don't worry."

"Oh, I know," she said. Then on a more serious note, she said lowly, "Shelby's an angel."

"No, she'd not. She's the devil that ripped my heart out and went, kali ma! to it," he growled. "But you know, I've moved on."

"Uh-huh. Just hold onto your burnt-ass umbrella and avoid her if you see her."