FOUR

𝟢𝟦 · 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺

[we have over a thousand reads y'all are killing me thank you so much what the FUCK]

[ warning: discussions about s*x]

· · ·

· · ·

SHE SNUCK OUT BEFORE DAWN BROKE, MAKING SURE HE WOULDN'T HEAR HER AS SHE LEFT. He wasn't the heaviest sleeper, but he sometimes slept through his alarm clock, she noticed.

Of course, she needed to grab everything she had and go, but before she did one final check, she stopped across a piece of paper with writing that was very messy. If Jojo Siwa's voice had its own font, that was probably what that handwriting looked like.

Still, curiosity bubbled in her against the migraine she had and she lifted the paper to take a look.

Yo. I think writing is better to get my point across. You're a really

She couldn't make out the rest of the letter, but the name on the bottom made her groan with disdain. Of course the was the one who wrote that shitty letter.

She shoved the paper in her purse and made a run for it. Why would I write something like that? God, I'm such an idiot.

Immediately her mind was replaying bits and pieces of last night's events as she hobbled back home (and the hobbling was due the heel on one of her shoes breaking in the middle of the night). She was playing beer pong, then flip cup, then at some point she got splashed and changed into this really interesting shirt with a mustard stain... at least she hoped it was mustard.

Then she realized who it belonged to: Ethan. She and he had been talking late at night, where he confessed something private to her.

"I realized my feelings it maybe a month ago before school, after Shelby and I stated that we were cool," he explained. "It's just, I never felt that way for anyone, until I-"

"Ethan, don't speak. I think I already know what you're trying to say," she muttered quietly. "And it's okay."

"What do you mean?" he lifted his head and turned to face her. Even in such a dim light, she could see his eyes welling with tears. "It's not okay. I'm still maybe a little in love her, too, but whenever I look at-"

"I understand. And yes, it's okay."

"It's not! If my parents, what if they decide not to help pay for college? What if they kick me out?" he said.