Chapter 10: Official Girlfriend

"Don't be scared. Its me." said the familiar voice.

Charlie.

He slowly moved his hand away from my mouth. All the nervous feeling was now replaced with excitement and joy. Butterflies were settled in my stomach, impossible to stop.

"You scared the living hell out of me!" I yelled at him, eventually.

He did scare me a lot.

"Hey! Quiet down!" Whisper-yelled Charlie.

"No one is home." I reassured him with a normal tone. I reached my hand to the light switch and turned the light on.

Charlie's face and body was inches away from mine. Haven't noticed it till I turned the light on. I started into his eyes. He started back at mine. He was the definition of perfection.

"Wait... How did you...?" I asked gesturing to the door with my hand.

"I knew my assignment." He said coming even more closer to me.

He looked at my lips and in second his lips were on mine. I smiled in between his little kisses until his phone started ringing.

He pulled away slowly sighing and taking his phone out of his back pocket. I didn't want him to stop.

"I'm sorry. I have to take this." He said looking at his phone.

What a shame.

"Sure." I said in a cold tone.

That freaking phone!

He quickly answered the phone and went outside the room.

A voice in my head wanted me to follow him and see what he was talking about but I knew it wasn't nice to eavesdrop.

But, just a little bit.

"Yes, I'll be there at 2:30." He said to the person on the phone.

"Yes, I know." He continued with an annoyed voice.

"I got you." He said annoyingly, again.

"Seriously?" He continued. What was happening?

"No... Actually, yes." He said hesitantly.

I didn't know who he was talking to, so, I got closer to see if I could hear anything more. I think I got too close to him that he noticed my presence and turned around, staring in my eyes.

When he caught my eye, I turned around quickly and ran into my room.

Oh god. This is embarrassing!

"I have a really important thing going on here, Jonathan. Can you call me later?" said Charlie. I could hear his footsteps getting closer.

"Oh, yeah. It is very important." He said getting closer and closer.

"Thank you for your understanding." Was the last thing he said before coming into the room and holding me by my waist.

"Looks like someone is curious," he said smirking and pulling me closer to his body.

"NO!" I denied, shaking my head.

"Are you sure?" he said teasingly.

You wanna play a game? Lets play.

"I think it was the mouse." I said pressing my hand against his chest, moving up.

"Mouse? Wow. That's good." He said holding my chin with his other hand.

"THE MOUSE has to know that there are consequences for her actions." He said emphasizing on 'the mouse'. He was playing with me and I was willing to go all the way.