Second feelings...

* CONTINUE*
*WARNING: You know what this warning means;)*

You were blushing.
C: I see someone turned red.
Y: Who? Me?
C: What you think?
Y: I'm thinking of nothing right now.
C: That's even better.

He came closer to you and started kissing you. Then down to your neck. He took off your dress. You didn't stop him. You were in front of Charlie with only your bra and underwear on. You started taking off his shirt and touching his body. Then you pushed him against the wall and kissing him harder.

C: I see someone wants more than me!
He said between kisses.
Y: Just shut up. Will you?
C: Why not?
He said chuckling.

He carried you to the bed and you started laughing. Laughing even harder.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
You didn't say anything and sat on the bed tried to calm down. Then you pulled Charlie closer to you. You started to undo his belt...

*SKIP TO MORNING*

When you woke up in the morning, you saw Charlie sleeping naked next to you. you smiled and kissed his cheek softly. After 5 minutes looking at him, you stand up and did your bathroom routine. When you came out of the bathroom, you didn't see Charlie on the bed.

Y: Charles?
C: BOO!
Said Charlie touching your shoulders behind you.
Y: OH MY GOSH!
You said scared. Your heart was beating fast.
C: How are you feeling?
Y: What do you mean?
C: You know what I mean!

You didn't say anything. You just tried to hide your face between your hands. You were blushing. Last night...

C: Do you remember what happened last night?
Y: Let's eat breakfast!
C: Are you...
Y: I'm so hungry. Come on.
You said and run out of the bedroom.

C: I want pancakes!
Y: OK.

You knew how to make pancakes but every time you made a pancake you just burned it all. You didn't know how to make a really good one. If you make it burn and Charlie hate you? What are you supposed to do?

C: Mmmm, do you know how to make pancakes aren't you?
When Charlie started talking you just realized that you were staring at pancake flour.
Y: Of...Of course! Of course, I do!
C: But it seems like you are just...
Y: Your pancake will be ready at 10 minutes,

WHAT??? WHAT THE HECK I SAID? DID I say 10 MINUTES? OMG! IM SO STUPID!

C: Wow, that's quite fast. Thanks.
Y: S...su...sure!

You just started to take all the ingredients in order to make the pancake. You worked as fast as you could to make pancakes in 10 minutes.

10 MINUTES LATER...
C: Sweeties, did you burn something? There is a weird smell coming from your direction.

Oh my god! Again! You burned the pancake! Oh my god! 'Charlie is going to hate me' you thought.

Y: Charlie! I need help.
C: Coming honey.

You turned around and started looking at the floor. You couldn't breathe well because of all the carbon dioxide gas.

C: O...Oh my!
Charlie started talking and coughing at the same time.
Y: Sorry.

Your tears started to fall down.
Charlie didn't say anything. He just rushed to the oven and took the pot and put it into the water. Then he came near you and hugged you tightly.

C: I knew you couldn't do it.
Y: Yo...You hate me, don't you?
C: Shut up! Why would I hate you? Let's go to the living room. I'm dying from the smell of this.

He holds your hand tightly and dragged you to the living room.

C: Are you crying?
Charlie said laughing.
Y: You stupid. Don't laugh. I'm already embarrassed.
C: Let's go out and eat.
Y: Ok.

Skip To McDonald's

C: I order and you can find a sit.
Y: Got it.

You sit down and waited for Charlie but meanwhile, you were still thinking about what happened in the morning.

S: Y/N?!

When you heard your name, you looked around to see who was calling you.

Y: Samuel?!
S: Y/N?
Y: What are you doing here?
S: I'm here to eat breakfast.
Y: What a coincidence!

Wait!
Samuel is the guy you liked in middle school. You always loved him. All 3 years of middle school. You never told him about it. You always thought he liked you too because he treated you different than the others. Always different in nice and gentle ways.
When you started high school he asked someone out. You got depressed and cried for 1 whole month than he broke up with her and after that, he dropped out of high school. You promised yourself to never think about him again because every time you thought about him it was just bad memories.
Now here he is. Standing right in front of you smiling. You could see his beautiful white teeth.

S: Long time no sees. I missed you so much.

After those words, your heart melted. You knew you missed him so much too.

Y: After you dropped out...
S: I changed my school because I was heartbroken. I couldn't think.

He set on the other chair beside you.

Y: I wish you could still connect me. We were best friends.
S: Or maybe more.

Or maybe more.
Maybe more.

S: I never told you that but I always liked you back in middle school. I didn't tell you because I thought you liked Addison. I didn't want to make you sad.
Y: Addison? He was a jerk. He was just popular and attractive but I didn't like him because he didn't know how to treat a girl nicely.
S: You always looked at him differently.

Addison. He was a popular guy back in middle school. He was attractive and handsome. He wasn't smart; in other words, he was dumb. He changed his girlfriends twice a month. Of course, every girl found him attractive and one of them was you. You never thought seriously about him because you knew 1-He would never look at you. 2-He was a jerk.

Y: He was just attractive that's it. Every girl looked at him in other ways. But I NEVER LIKED HIM.
S: Is that so?
Sam said looking at you sarcastically.
Y: You stupid.
You said and hit his arm playfully.

When you were just about to pull your hands from his arm he holds your hand. You nervously looked at him but you didn't know why you couldn't resist holding his hand.
You looked at his beautiful smile.

C: WTF is happening in here?!

Oh no!

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you for reading.
Love you all:)