Let's break up...

S: are you sure? Do you want to check it again? How?!

Y: he is a doctor, he knows everything.

You said looking at Sam with a weak smile.

SMILE?

Yeah, of course, you should try. But not now.

D: We will start the treatment immediately. We will do everything to cure your cancer.

Y: Sure, thanks.

You looked at Sam but he wasn't looking good. He was looking serious and heartbroken.

D: So, I will leave you two alone and go get your prescription.

Y: Sure.

S: We need to tell this to your mom. And especially your boyfriend.

Y: No, don't. Don't tell this to anyone. I don't want anyone to know about it.

S: But...

I: don't say it to anyone. Especially, Charlie. I am going to break up with him.

S: Why?

Y: I'm going to die. That's going to ruin Charlie's reputation. I have to break up with him.

S: Are you sure about this? Think again. And you will never die!

Y: This secret is between us. No one should know it until I will cure, or I will DIE.

S: Nothing is going to happen to you. Remember; Besties forever!

Said Sam with a weak smile.

It was an awkward situation for both you. Neither of you knew what to do or what exactly to say.

Sam starts talking about the days you were together. All the good memories. Mostly, funny. You were laughing together, while the doctor was doing his job. This event always happens. The doctor says that he will be back in a minute, but it takes an hour to return. While you were still talking and laughing, the door opened and Charlie stepped in.

C: Y/N! Are you ok?

S: You're late.

C: It's none of your business! What the hell are you doing here?

S: Taking care of my best friend while his boyfriend is elsewhere partying.

C: You need to shut your mouth. You don't know anything.

S: You asked a question, and I answered.

Y: can you guys shut up. Especially, you Charlie.

C: Really?

Y: Really.

Cook, whatever you say.

Y: Charlie you shouldn't have come here. Sam is taking care of me. You can go to the place you were in.

C: I'm not going anywhere until I learn what happened to my girlfriend.

Y: we are no longer together.

Charlie came closer with a confused mind and set on your bed. He tried to hold your hand, but you wouldn't let him. It was hard to do, but you had to. You couldn't let yourself ruin Charlie's life.

C: I don't understand. What is happening?

Asked Charlie looking directly I your eyes. He was looking like an innocent little boy.

Y: we broke up. Last night. I don't even know why you are here?

C: I'm sorry about the last night. I didn't mean to say those to you. It wasn't my fault. I'm so sorry.

Y: Apology is not accepted. I can't be with you anymore. Let's break up. OFFICIALLY.

Charlie looked at you. You looked at Charlie, but he did not have any expression on his face. He stood up and walked out of the door without saying a word.

When he closed the door you cried. Aloud. Sam looked at you sadly and hugged you tight, so you could cry on his shoulder.

S: Please don't do this to yourself.

Y: I... I can't... Help it.

You said between your tears.

He handed you a napkin, so you can wipe your tears.

You did not get the napkin from him because you wanted your tears to fall off from your cheek. It made you cry more. While he had the napkin in his hand, he came closer to you and wiped off you tears slowly. He was so close to you. He was inches away from your face. He looked at your face, your lips. Then, your eyes. He came somewhatlittle closer...

Do you want Sam to kiss you or not?
Comment your thoughts and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't forget to vote!!!😉