Chapter.1 How It Started(Edited)

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

♪♬Childhood Past... ♬♪

Lotus' POV
I was sitting alone, Underneath a snowy tree in Underfell Snowdin.
I was casually reading the book that my father, Geno gave me.
I was also wearing my long black cloak, Red boots, And my red tattered scarf.
Suddenly I heard a slightly high pitched scream from the Ruins as my eyes widened as I kept on hearing the scream from the Dark snowy woods.

When the scream was faintly dying I quickly threw my book to the snowy ground as I ran towards the scream.
I know that this is Underfell and everyone screams here but... Ugh, Fuck it! I shouted mentally to myself As I ran even faster and the scream getting louder as the faster I went.
I stopped running untill I saw someone but taller and Two adults.
He wore a darkish green hoodie with a dark grey shirt underneath,Tattered jeans and a dark green cap that had a stain of blood all over his clothes.
There were bruises and bandages all over his face as his skull and cheek was bleeding. An adult held a bloody knife to the Kid.
Then I saw someone familiar as he shouted.
"Marvul, Let go of him!"
The adult I assumed as Marvul held the knife deeper to the kid's Neck as blood started to dribble and marvul was seemingly pleased with the kid's suffering and bleeding, Grinning mischievously.

"Marvul, Have you gone insane?!?" Stated the familiar adult. I took a closer look and I finally realized that it was (Fell) Ink.
"Oh, I have gone insane... Insane For Power!" Marvul snickered at this.
I can only watch the scene as these people argue, Guess I'll wait when I'm needed...
Ink summoned Gaster Blasters around marvul, Ink immediately Fired Marvul before he used blue magic to grab the kid from Marvul.
It was like a lightshow. When the firing ended Marvul wasn't there anymore. I looked up to the tall trees. "I'll come back..... Sooner... Or.. Later.." Said Marvul as he disappeared to the darkness.
"Hey, Lotus! Do you mind taking care of him?" He asked as he pushed The kid towards me.
"Well okay-" "Yes! Gotta go"Ink cut me off as he summoned a portal and ran towards it,Closing it.

I stared at the kid's face as he bleeds even more. I took my napkin from my pocket and I tried to wipe the blood untill he pushed my hand away and crossed his arms.
"Don't fucking touch me...." He stated coldly as he glared at me.
"Oh, Shut up" I pulled him closer and wiped the blood away from his face.
"See? It doesn't hurts Dumbass... "I snickered as I finally finished cleaning him up. Well, Some of it.
I grabbed his hand and started to walk to Underfell Snowdin.
"C'mon, We need you to be clean..."
Then I heard him mumble.
"What did you say?" I asked raising a bone-Brow(?).
"I said... Fuck you.." He stated in a cold tone.
I pinched the spot where it's still bleeding. "Fuck!"
"Shut up...I'm only taking care of you because I need to obey someone's orders... And your badly bleeding.."I stated as I started to walk and he followed me.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗
*|°•30 minutes later... •°|*

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
Rurik's POV

Why am I even here?
Can't My Father take me at Undyne's House? Wait no.... I would eventually burn it down again.... Or I could've went to Alphys' place no... Then she would talk about Japanese cartoon stuffs....FUCK!

I walked out of the bathroom after I took a shower, A towel wrapped around my waist.
I saw The kid that lead me to his House again, Walking towards him as he was reading a book on the couch.
“Where the hell are my clothes?”
He pointed it near the table.
“There,”
I grabbed my clothes I wore my jacket on and I could already saw him blush in a dark purple colour on his cheeks.
“Wh-What Are You Doing?” He asked And all I did was scoffing at him and rolled my eyes.
“Puh-lease, We're both guys here... Heck, literally everyone here are” I stated as I wore my jeans and took off the towel that once wrapped around my waist, Trowing the towel to the bathroom and closed the door to it, Walking back towards the kid and sat beside him, Propping myself on the elbow.
“What the hell are you reading?” I asked, Poking the book he read.
He looked at me, Unamused.
“Read the cover, Fucking Dumbass...”

I glared at him and grabbed him by the collar as he was hanging on the air.
“What. Did. You. Say?” I asked him threateningly as my eyes was glowing with my crimson magic.
He was choking by now and he held my wrists.
“So-Sorry” I let him go as he panted heavily.
He held his neck, Then glared at me with his one red eye.
I snickered at his face.
“What?”
He stayed silent, He kept on glaring at me and he punched my arm, Hardly.
“Ouch, Fuck!” I rubbed the spot where he punched me as he snickered maniacally.
“That's for choking me”
We both stayed quietly for a while untill he cleared his throat and stared at me.
“I didn't get to ask you but... Does the idiotic dipshit like you have a name?” He asked, Almost smirking, Cocking a bone brow at me.
I scoffed as I brought my face closer to his and I held his chin.
“Rurik. And does the cute fucker have a name then?”
He giggled cutely as I saw a dark purple blush on his cheeks.
Holy... Shit.... So cute.....
“This cute fucker does have a name and it's Lotus” He replied as we both laughed at our hell of a bullshit.(Yep, a 9 and 10 year old Fucking-I mean... Swearing I meant swearing okay?)
Then our laughter died.
He held my hand as he opened the door, Closing it back and he lead me to somewhere.
“C'mon, Let's have some fun”( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fun you say~?)
“Pft, Okay you little shit...” (OOHHHH, LOTUS IS GONNA GET FUCKED BY DADDY RURIK-Pft JK lmao xD)
“No, Your the little shit here, Rurik”
I carried him and eventually brought him to my shoulders as he sat there.
“Okay, You'll be the tall little shit and I'll be the little shit. Deal?”
“Deal!” He exclaimed as he held my skull.
“Where are we heading? Tall little shit?”
He giggled again as I blushed in a crimson hue faintly but it wasn't that noticeable.
“Onwards Little shit!” He pointed at the direction we were heading as I went there.
Looks like I'm having a blast here afterall...
And..... No, I'm not gonna show my vulnerability to him.....
This Lil' fucker knows how to make me laugh though...

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────

:D
I made another STORY!
now I have 3 works...
And 3 books to work on....
Wait. FUCK-
-fake dies-
I've made myself even more busy....
I'm having a commission on Undertale( I accidentally put "3" instead of "e" XDD)  Amino...4 commissions to work on
And now....
3 books to work on in Wattpad...
._.
I literally made myself even more busy...
OH WELL ATLEAST IT'S MY HOBBY
EvenIfMyParentsDoesntAppriciatesIt-
Cya!
(。・ω・。)ノ-waves-
Bye