Chapter. 5(Edited?)

(Lotus' Pov)

I was walking through a street as I repeated on kicking this can I saw a while ago. "Stupid... Why can't you just go yourself, Father?" I started to make an argument with myself.
"Oh, I'm busy fucking your Mother" I imitated my own Father with his deep bland voice.
"UGH," I groaned loudly in annoyance as I kept on walking. "Where the Fuck am I supposed to go anyway?--" That was until someone suddenly dragged me in a dark alley and pinned me against a wall.

I heard him(Because it's a guy) chuckle, Giving me those untrustworthy smirk of his that makes me just sick. He had brown hair, A red hoodie, and very dark black eyes looking down to me. "This isn't the first time I've seen a cutie like You~ But, I'm gonna be honest you are the most cutest of them all~" he coed as he slowly brought his hand in front of me and caressed my cheek(?).

"So, You're a FuckBoy?" I stated as he slowly pressed his body against me and started to grind on me.

"Yeah~ Want to have some fun~?" hee coed as they made his grinding harder. I could feel the bulge pressing on my pants( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Well, Isn't that quite Nice~)

The leaned forward as he pulled down my tattered and red scarf. I tried to fight back but, I couldn't. I even tried summoning my scythe but I was too overwhelmed with his grinding.

He bit hardly on my neck and I arched my spine, "Ahh~" And Moaned.
"Aw~ Your Moan is so cute~ and I want to hear more~"

He tried to do it again that was until someone grabbed him by the shoulder and dragged him away from me. I tried to look at their face but, it was too dark to see it clearly but I could see his crimson eyes as his left eye glows with his crimson magic or aura.
"The Fuck do you think you're doing there, Fuck Face?" This person asked in a growling and mad manner.
He chuckled(The Rapist), Not even scared a little bit by this person.

That was until this person brought out a knife and pressed it against his bare neck. When I looked at this person's eyes. All I saw was hatred burning within those bloody, And crimson yet starry eyes.
“Do you want me to escort you to Hell? Because I'm,” The person pressed the knife hardly against his neck, as blood started to dribble down and the Rapist shifted in pain.
“T h e     D E V I L   i  t s e l f. . .” This person's tone just went dark. My entire body trembled in fear just by hearing his devilish tone. My eyes shaking, Wide-open.

He just cried silently and shocked his head, Shaking and slowly. “Pl-Please,” His breathing hitched. “Sp-Spare me... An-And,” He gasped for air when this person pressed the knife against the neck once again but, Harder as more blood dribbled down. More tears dripped.
“I-I'm So-Sorry,” He apologized to the person. The person brought his knife away from the already bloody neck.

When he(The Rapist) sighed in relief.
The person instantly pinned him down once again. “Wh-what!”
The person ripped off the sleeves of his hoodie and gagged him with it. He started to shift impatiently, I'm fear.

The person gagged him even tighter as his knife was pressed against his arm(The one that the sleeve was ripped). “BEHAVE!” The person yelled loudly. Making him stop from the shifting and instead trembling in fear as tears dropped even more than before.

All I could do was watch from across as the person started to cut him as his arms was bleeding. Once the cutting was finished it read:

'Next In Line'

The person finally let go of him.

He tightly held his bleeding arm and ran away immediately. Further, And further until I lost sight of him.

I slowly turned my skull to face the person and I sat down onto the ground, My back against the wall. The floor spilt with his(the rapist)blood.

They looked down at me with those terrifying crimson eyes. His back against me.
“Wh-What.. Di-did.. You... Just... D-Do?” I asked out of curiosity of they're writing on the guy's bloody and cutter arm But, Still filled with fear.

They faced his whole body on me, walked closer to me and then, And knelt down. His eyes even closer to me(Because all I saw was his crimson eyes, their shadow and nothing else).

He brought his hand on my face and started to carefully caress my cheekbone.

“Don't worry, ” Their voice suddenly changed into something soft and soothing. “You're safe and trust me you won't get hurt” He stated, still caressing my cheekbone.

“Who ar-are you?” I asked and he stopped his caressing and moved their hand away from me.
“It's me, Lotus”

“The one that ran away”

———————————

Oh, My, Fuckness.....
That's quite an intriguing chapter
Don't you think so?
And do you guys know who it was?
That said:
"The one that ran away?"

The first one will get a shout-out in the next chapter.

Please Vote If you liked it.
QwQ
Because the votes and support is one of the reasons why I write

And Are you thinking why I'm gonna do a shout-out?
Because
I'm
A
Stupid
Lazy
Bored
Lil'
Mother
Fucker—