Chapter. 12

(Lotus' Pov)

Panting and huffing as I ran my way to to the Forest within Snowdin(Fell).

As I ran with each step I had this strange feeling that I'm too late. But, I shoved those aside by running even faster, Shaking my skull rapidly.

I kept on running but, slightly slower to catch my breath untill when I saw Rurik, Cray and I sprinted my way, Getting closer and closer.

(Rurik's Pov) (Yay, You piece of Shit. It's been ages since it was your Pov—)

We both stood there, silently. Facing each other with hate.
“You know..... I think,” He paused and I slightly tilted my skull at either side with a confused expression.

“it's better if you're already dead!” He disappeared in a flash. I waited for him to appear and I slowly held my knife inside my pocket, getting ready for his attack. I pulled out my knife, Staring at it closely and I saw Cray with a devious grin and holding a knife.

When he was about to attack me from behind. I smirked at his naive plan kn attacking me. I stepped on either side with one of my feet, Dodging his pathetic attack.

He immediately stood up from his failed attempt on atleast wounding me. He did terribly not even one wound.

“Cray... You're never ever gonna stab me nor get a single hit like we always did 9 years ago, Right?” I clicked my fingers, Summoning Gaster Blasters around him. The Gaster Blasters Opened its' mouths to fire at him as my crimson magic was glowing in a sphere like object inside its' mouths.

“...Nephew...” The Gaster Blasters fired right at him. But, He jumped out of its' sight and he started throwing knives and bones right at me, Grining stupidly.
“Uncle, You've taught me well. But, I think it's time for you to see what I truly have desired”

I dodged all of his attacks as he kept on rambling his annoying speech and I laughed loudly.
“Oh, Do you mean: Losing?” I teased him and he growled in a mad and annoyed manners all mixed up together(Oh, Sounds like Cum—xD oh, Sorry, Brahz).
“OH, SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” One of his knives managed to hit the edges of clothes. I thought he missed untill my arm started to bleed.

“See, Rurik? I'm not that shithead I was before!”

I snickered at his comment and gave him a teasing grin as I brought inside one of my hands in my pocket as I ignored the throbbing pain in my arms.
“Oh, don't say that, Neph. 'Cause you still are a shithead”

He groaned loudly in annoyance as he was about to fire Gaster blasters at me again, “JUST DIE ALREADY!” with that he fired at me. Just as I was about to dodge his attack there was a soft voice yelling my name. And I turned my skull around to see the most beautiful face I've ever seen: Lotus.

(Flashback)

(Rurik's Pov)

As I was running away from Lotus and Lotus' home tears managed to flow on my eyesockets.

I kept on running that was untill I came to a stop when a black, Goey portal was suddenly in front of me.

I panted softly as I tried to catch my breath. “Rurik” A voice called out from the other side of the portal.
“F-father? ” I called out for the person from the other side as I waited for his reply.

Then, My Father Ink came out from the other side well, Half of his body I suppose the lower half was still inside the other side of the black and goey portal. “Father, What's going on?—” I was cut off when Ink grabbed me and pulled me towards the portal.

As I was on the other side I was inside a house almost similar to ours back in Underfell if this still is Underfell.

I looked around my surroundings and then I saw my Stepbrother, Papercut and his boyfriend: Unfresh I'm not quite sure due to the fact I'm not that interactive when it comes to meeting relatives or people probably got that from Marvul then.