Chapter. 9(Edited?)

(Lotus' Pov)

I sat on the couch that is surprisingly soft. I glanced at the object beside me as I grabbed the cottony fabric edge of the object and I cuddled with the cottony object that is so soft and comfortable.

I heard footsteps growing closer to me from behind and I turned my skull around to face him. "Hey, Lotus"

From what I've seen from him. He was wearing his usual clothes and he held two mugs of Hot coco. I smiled brightly at the sight of the delicious drink I was about to be given.

"Want some? I know it's your favorite" He offered. Though he wasn't wrong hot coco is my favorite. He sat beside me and handed me the mug. I didn't hesitate to grab it from his hands and I started blowing on it just to make it less 'Hot'.

Silence and the sounds of sipping took over our surroundings. "So, What's wrong that made you sleep over here?" Goth asked, Raising one of his bone-brows. I'm not sure if he was concerned or just to end the silence or probably both.

His question made me sigh heavily and before I answered his question I took a sip from my hot coco.
"Cray. . . I don't even know why he hates Rurik I mean, I didn't even know they knew each other but, " I paused and Goth had this confused expression, skull tilting at one of this sides. "Now, I think of it. How did they know each other?" I started to try and gathered stuffs or things that might give me a clue.

"Really?"

"Rurik and I only met for a day actually and before I met him I've never ever saw Rurik before until our first meeting."

"Maybe he-"

Goth was cut off when somebody opened the door. When I took a closer look it turned out to be Palette struggling to carry the other skeleton who seemed to be drunk since they reeked.

"G-Guys... Help me, Please" Palette really was struggling to carry the skeleton. Goth and I exchanged eye contact before approaching Palette and the other skeleton to help them or should I say him(Palette).

When I tried to take over on carrying the unknown skeleton I finally realised that it was Rurik when I saw the scar that has always been there since I've met him. My eyes widen at the sight of seeing him again in such short notice or the thought of him like this.

Goth helped me carry Rurik as we both struggled to lay Rurik on the couch. Once he finally laid down he had drool seeping out of his mouth.

I just stood blandly beside the drooling Rurik. "Aw, For someone like him he sure is adorable" Goth stated in a slightly teasing tone of his shy voice. "Tell me about it. He's frickin' heavy!" He shouted, softly as he gestured at Rurik as the skeleton slowly starts to softly snore, Drool seeping out even more.

"What happened to this dumbass anyway?" I asked Palette as I slightly tilted my skull at either sides.
"Oh, " He took a seat on the edge of the couch that is currently being laid by Rurik. "I found him right beside Grillby's whilst I was walkin' and then, He suddenly passed out and I think I saw tears flowing out but, It slowly turned solid because of the cold wind in snowdin" Palette responded as he was playing with his scarf.

I narrowed by eyesockets at Rurik and I gave a heavy sigh. "When he wakes up I'll probably ask him about his relationship with Cray"

"So, " I turned my skull around, Facing the two other skeletons in front of me.
"How have you two been doing?"

-----------
👌
OwO
Sorry if it's short-
But, I promise to make it longer nest time!(Probably)