Chapter. 6(Edited?)

Shout-outs!
Minty_summers_parade
And
Fellpothrules
For guessing on who it was
UwU
Good for you guys!

(Rurik's Pov)

Silence crept into our conversation suddenly, Like someone just died. Well, Actually someone almost died a while ago.
I stared into his eyes as it widens, With a shocked expression.
"You hate me don't you?-"
"RURIK!" He exclaimed blissfully. Cutting me off which was unexpected.

He brought me in a hug, A tight one if you ask me.
I felt tears touching my neck and eventually ran through it and made it's way down to my chest.
I was hesitate at first but, I wrapped my arms around him as he tightened the hug.

"I missed you so much, You asshole..." His breathing hitched but managed to say that anyway. All I did to reply was chuckle softly and carefully caress his skull, Which is covered by his cloak.
"I missed you too,"

After a while of hugging each other Lotus pulled away and stood there as he played with his red tattered scarf.
"Thanks for saving me..." He thanked me and gave me a warm smile.

"No problem, Lotus." I replied calmly.

He shifted his standing position, Making himself facing the outside of this dark alley where it was much more brighter before yet, Faced me once again.

"What do you say about going to Grillby's? My treat" I offered. My hands inside both of my pockets.

"Uh," He hesitate a little bit But, Agreed anyway. "Yeah, Sure. Why not? And do you mean 'Undertale' Grillby's?"

"Yep"

* * * *

We were both walking through Snowdin. Lotus was so close to me as we walk. I decided to wrap an arm around his neck. That was until he shot his skull, facing me with that red eye of his and he was blushing in a purple hue that it could cover his face.

"Hmm? Somethin' Wrong?" I asked as I slightly tilted my skull, still facing him. He shook his skull. "No, it's just." He heavily sighed and faced the opposite(not facing me). "It's been a long time, Rurik," He held my hand, Tightly. I felt myself blushing, faintly.

"And I've missed you" He completed his sentence. I just smiled, knowing that he would miss me after all these years and would still remember me.
'Wait- Jeez, Rurik you idiot of course he'll miss you since you fucking kissed him'

"I missed you too, Lotus" I replied. It's been ages since I heard his voice again and it seems like it's much more adorable than before.

"Rurik," He faced me once again with that adorable face as I saw him smile.
"I love yo-"

That was until someone was blocking that way when Lotus bumped into them.
"What do you think 'You're' Doing with my Lotus?" a voice so familiar stated. When I looked at their face I realized it was 'Him'.

"Well, Well, Well," he paused

"It's been a long time hasn't it, Rurik" he finished his sentence.

-------------

Oh, Nu-
The war begins-
Sorry if it's short :3
And I think this book literally doesn't have Rurik torturing Lotus. Which I'm happy because I think Lotus deserves a break from all the torture don't you think so?
So, Bai-

π= 3.14
What's the circumference of a circle if the radius is 54?

C= idfk-