Chapter. 10(Edited?)

(3rd Pov)

As what seemed like minutes of chit chat that was actually for 5 hours straight. The conversation of the three skeletons went silent because they were disturbed by the groaning and yawning sounds coming from the couch, Which laid was the once asleep skeleton waking up.

The edgy skeleton sat up as he rubbed one of his eyesockets, little drips of drool seeping out of Rurik's mouth.

"Oh, Rurik you're awake. " The black cloaked skeleton stated.

Silence took over and in small agonizing minutes the the two bright skeletons stood up as they slowly went upstairs. "Uh- we'll leave you two alone, Okay?" The bright starry eyed skeleton assured.

Lotus was about to protest. But, Was hung up when the two white skeletons finally went upstairs.

The black cloaked skeleton took a glance at the edgy skeleton. Rurik caught Lotus glancing at him and he rolled his eyesockets in annoyance, scoffing afterwards.

The small skeleton huffed, Crossing his arms and both of his bonebrows burrowing. Glaring at the tall, edgy skeleton.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" The small and upset skeleton asked the tall grumpy skeleton across him.

"Oh, I don't know. You tell me what's wrong, Lotus" The tall skeleton's tone slowly turned into anger and annoyance mixed together.

"Oh, I'll tell you, Rurik," The cloaked skeleton's tone got louder, still glaring at the edgy skeleton.

"One, You're being a jerk!" Lotus paused to catch his breath.
"Two, Why are you so upset when Cray came!" The small skeleton yelled, Making the tall grow quiet as he stared at the floor.

Lotus' expression calmed down, Yet slowly turning into something worse: Sadness. Tears started to form within his eyesockets, tiny drops flowing.

"Rurik, What's wrong?"

"Rurik, Do you even still love me?-"

The small skeleton was disrupted when the taller sighed heavily either in annoyance or something else as he stood up from the couch he once sat on. "What is wrong? Oh, I'll tell you what is wrong: One, I've been suffering because I'm constantly worried about you! Two, I have loved you For all of these years! Three, Guess what? you've found someone else! And that someone is the one I've hated for years! YEARS! And five... I'm upset and annoyed that I believed that you would still love me after all these years..." Rurik eventually had tears flowing out of his crimson eyes, Vulnerably.

When the cloaked skeleton was about to say something but, was cut off when the edgy skeleton threw something on the ground which was: A small box, a half of a heart necklace and an envelope.
"I guess this was a waste of time. . . Take these garbage that I was supposedly about to give it to you. But, I guess I was too late"

The small skeleton grabbed the objects that was thrown away on the floor, Leaving him speechless. When he saw The tall one leaving the door his eyesockets widen, "Rurik, Wait!-"
But, was left unspoken when the wooden door was closed and faint footsteps coming outside slowly faded away.

The cloaked skeleton glanced at the objects that was between his hands as he held it tightly. "Rurik....."

"You fucking idiot...."

A drop of tear fell down from the latter's eyesockets.

----------
;-;
How tragic...

Is anyone else crying?

Here have this
-Gives a napkin-

Also: this book is now renamed as:
Mending Pieces.
And and this book is officially......

DONE

Yep, That's right.
The ship has now sunk.
And sorry if it's short.
I was just.... Too lazy to make it longer.
But, Hey.
Cray and Rurik didn't get what they wanted: Lotus' love.
Because Lotus got in a fight with Cray and Lotus also got in a fight with Rurik.

So, Yeah. Book's done and there's nothing we can do about it.

Don'thatemeforthis.