Chapter. 8(Edited?)

(Lotus' Pov)

'Live a dreadful life without me'

'Two pathetic skeletons'

'Oh, Who cares?'

'Just go with that asshole of a boyfriend of yours'

His insults and disagreements are racing through my mind. Both of my hands clenched both sides of the fabric of my cloak and underneath it is my skull. My fingers dug deeper as his voice raced through and got louder every second. It felt like I was in a loop of his voices, constantly getting louder and echoed along with it, his dark tone that was once blissful now dreary.

I was sitting on the couch, crouching as I was staring at the white and slightly shiny floors and while the thoughts of him and his voices continued to echo inside my mind.

'First, He was so nice to me. . .and then all of a sudden, He's mean to me now?' All of this are just stressful and confusing.

That was until a weight beside me was brought upon. Glancing on what or who it was only to be delighted when it was my Boyfriend (Author:Nu,NU I Thought this was supposed to be a FellPoth Story Not a Fell Gray! -Slaps Rurik- BE A MAN AND STAND UP FOR FUCKS SAKE! Rurik: He loves him more than me.....- Author: Rurik, You've changed-)

He gave me a loving smile as I didn't expected he pulled me into a hug. Pulling down my hoodie and scarf as he brought his face against the now-bare bone. His warm and hot breaths against my quivering bone made me shudder. "Lotus, I'm here for you alright?" he pressed his lips(fuck logic) against my still quivering bone. I nodded and agreed at his statement. "It's just that, Rurik was so nice to me. But, after he,-"

'Kissed me'

"Left without telling me. I've been such a wreck and when he came back after 9 years. At first he was nice to me but, When you came,-"

'And interrupted us'

"he suddenly changed"

My boyfriend's embrace just got tighter than before. Keeping me safe.
"Forget him, He's an ass-"

Cray's statement just made me upset. My bone-brows burrowing, My teeth gritted and pushed him away from. Now, I'm out of his embrace.

"You don't know him, Cray!" I yelled as it faintly echoed through the house.
His expression has mix of shock, Concern and afraid.

"you don't know him as much as I do!"

"HE'S BEEN THERE FOR ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG. ALWAYS BY MY SIDE AND-"

"Always by your side?" He cut me off.

"LOTUS, THAT JERK LEFT YOU FOR 9 YEARS!" He yelled loudly. Almost like his voice is the only thing I can hear.

Tears started forming and tears started to flow out. I stood up and faced him as he was still sitting on the couch. My hands clenched on both sides. "CRAY, HE'S MY BEST FRIEND,"

Cray's anger slowly faded away as he stared at me with those glittering eyesockets of his. "At first he was a jerk. But, After a day he's finally nice to me. Yes, I know we only met for a day. But, It felt like I've known him for months even years."

Cray just sat silently there, Speechless. I heavily sighed and stared at the floor as I held out of my arms, tightly.

"I need to clear my mind off now,"

I slowly approached the dark oak wood door, My hands grasped on the knob and turned it as I widen the opening. I narrowed my eyes at Cray and saw he was still sitting emotionlessly at the couch. I finally took a step outside of the house and closed the door.

I started to walk away from Cray and our-The house as I got further and further until it was out of sight.

I slowly reached my pocket, Grabbing the metal thing more commonly known as a 'Phone' and once it was in front of me. I pressed the 'on' button from one of the sides and the screen lighten up. I slid my screen, I tapped the 'Calls' App and started dailing Someone's Number.

It rang repeatingly as I got impatient and made my pace slightly faster. I was relieved that they finally picked up.

"Took you long enough." I stated in an annoyed tone.

"O-Oh, Sorry I had to do something"
they had a slightly nervous tone that once stuttered.

"Hey, Doll. Can I sleep over?"I asked in a bland tone.

"Um, Why?" they had a confused tone, Slighty less nervous now.

"Someone pissed me off and I don't want to sleep at the house right now"

"Oh, Alright. See ya later, Lotus"

"Later, Goth"

And with that he hung up.

**A/N**

Oh, Nu-

Lotus and cray had a fight. >:3
Now, Lotus is sleeping at Goth's house.
I swear I keep making the smol bean keep gettin' hurt-