Chapter. 4(Edited?)

A/N: I guess I'll stop with the naming chapters thingy.
--------------------

(Lotus' Pov)

『The Present』

I was in the kitchen, Making breakfast for someone and it was bacon and waffles. I was done cooking his food and I grabbed a plate Then, I placed the plate on the table. I walked to the counter as I made two cup of coffees.

Then, I felt someone wrapping their arms around me as I turned my skull
only to see (Fell)Cray giving me that stupid smirk. Then, He rubbed his hand on one of my legs as I jolted in surprise. Although, I was having a hard time standing right.
“Still sore~?” He coed from behind me and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
“Fuck off, Cray...” I growled coldly.

I pushed him away as I grabbed the cups of coffee and gave the other cup to him.
“Coffee? Did you really think I'm tired because of last night?”
I swear to fucking God... I will kick him in the balls if he says another word about last night.
I crossed my arms as I took a sip with my cup. “You have work right?” I asked him, Still not facing him.

I heard him slurp his coffee and clicked his tounge(?). “Yeah, And so do you” He replied.

* * * *

I sighed in relief that he finally left.
Now, It's just me. All alone in this godforsaken house of ours.

I glanced at the clock and it was 8:15 am and I flopped on the couch.
When I heard something inside my pocket I brought inside my hand to grab on what it was. When I grabbed that thing I pulled my hand out only to see the note.

I opened it and saw the note from years ago. The note Rurik wrote to me. The thought of Rurik made my memories of him flood back.

Then, I remembered that my parents put away some things about Us(Rurik and myself) I ran inside my room. Then, I pulled out the box underneath the bed and it wrote "Memories"

I opened the box and I saw pictures of me and Rurik and other stuffs.
But, One thing made my eyes widen.
The picture of Rurik and I's Last day together. Undertale. It was me, Sans, Papyrus, And Rurik. I laughed at the picture because Rurik looked a little grumpy in that picture.

Then, I had an idea.
I summoned a portal to Undertale.
“It won't hurt to see those guys, Right?” I said to myself as I went inside the portal.

Once I was in Undertale I saw a glimpse of a Tall skeleton that had a red scarf then, They suddenly walked towards me. As they walked closer. The more I recognize them it was Papyrus.
“GREETINGS, FRIEND!” He greeted me with such a blissful tone.

“Hey, Still remember me, Papyrus?” I asked, With a slightly nervous tone.
Suddenly He hugged me tightly.
“OF COURSE I DO!  I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU, LOTUS” He answered and he finally released me.

Then, They gave me a confused look.
“LOTUS, WHERE'S RURIK?” He asked.
His question just made me look down at the snowy ground.
“He disappeared, The day after we hungout....” My tone has became a dreadful one.

Papyrus' Blissful expression faded away in an instant.
“OH, I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT” He replied in a dreary tone.

I just chuckled softly, Just to forget that dreaded moment(When Rurik Left). “It's okay, But. Where's that Comedian, Brother of yours?” I asked, With a slight tone of mockery. Knowing that he hates Sans when he makes puns or jokes.

“SANS IS PROBABLY WITH FRISK OR, WITH TORIEL, OR IN ANOTHER AU” He responded his sad tone faded.

“Well,” I walked away from Papyrus, Waving goodbye at him. “See you later, Papyrus!” He waved bye at me, Smiling blissfully. “IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU, LOTUS! GOODBYE!”

* * * *

There was this sudden vibration coming inside my pocket(My Phone). Then, I grabbed the still vibrating phone. I looked on who was calling me and it was my Father, Reaper. I rolled in annoyance knowing that he wants me to do another job. So, I answered the call and brought it against my non-existant ear.(That is quite True)

“Hello?”

“Lotus, I need you to go to Undertale”
The voice from the other side of the phone stated. Undertale... The place Rurik and I first met. Memories of me and Rurik shot back in an instant.

“Why?” I asked in a cold tone. Because it brings back to much memory.

“Just fucking go there, And obey, Son.” He stated in a cold-hearted tone of his.
I groaned in annoyance.
“Fine... I'll Go..” I answered and ended the call with him.

I summoned a Portal to Undertale.
“I'll swear to Death, I will kill him if anything happens to me...”
I walked inside the portal to Underswap.

-------------------------------

Owo
I bet you hate me for making (Fell)Cray And Lotus Together.

I just didn't want Lotus to suffer for years and being single(Not with Rurik) for the rest of his life.

So, Obviously someone had to help The Smol Bean.   Uwu