Chapter. 3 Disappearance(Edited?)

(Lotus' Pov)

oh, Jeez...
This short skeleton is killing me with the puns...
I giggled and I stared at his grinning face.
“Pft, Where?” I asked, Getting ready for the joke.
He brought out his hand, Taking a breathe.
“to the riverbank” He stated as I Burst out of laughter as the short skeleton laughed along with me.
“OH MY GOD, SANS” The tall skeleton was getting annoyed with the puns.
“what's wrong bro? I'm just..'boning'
around..” The short skeleton replied, Grinning from the tall skeleton's reaction.

“Who in hell are you guys anyways?” Rurik asked, Crossing his arms.
“OH, MY NAME IS PAPYRUS AND THIS IS MY BROTHER SANS!” 'Papyrus' stated as he was pointing at 'Sans'.

“have you guys seen a human around here?” Sans asked.
“AND THEIR NAME IS FRISK” Papyrus added.
“Frisk....?” I was so confused about this.
“Nope, Haven't seen them...” Rurik added and he wrapped an arm around my neck, As I felt myself blush in a dark purple hue.
“Plus, Me and my boy-” I glared at him, Knowing what he's about to say.
“Lotus, Here... Gotta go and the name's Rurik..” he corrected himself as he summoned a portal to Underfell or probably another Au if he gets mixed up.

“wait a sec” The short skeleton interrupted and we all stared at him, Waiting for his comment.

“The hell is it?” Rurik asked slightly annoyed. I punched one of his arms and he gave me a pouty face.

“before you guys leave. what about we uh, take a pic? For y'know. Memories?” I smiled lovingly at his response and I nodded.

“THAT'S A GOOD IDEA, BROTHER” Exclaimed the blissful skeleton.

Rurik just crossed his arms as we all stared at him. “well, what do you say about that, Rurik? pic or not?” Sans asked as he was holding a camera in one of his hands.

Once he caught my eyes he sighed heavily and he gave me a smile slightly smirking.
“I'll do it for Lotus, Though. Because he's lookin' like a dork” He snickers at his own teasing comment whilst I gave him a pouty face.

* * * *

Once our picture was taken we went inside the portal, As I saw the two skeletons waving bye at us and heard them saying. “BYE, FRIENDS”

Once I stepped foot I checked my surroundings to make sure if it was Underfell, And welp it actually is Underfell.

I caught him staring at me with those fierce and crimson starry eyes.

“The hell are you looking at?”

All he just did was shove in his hands inside his hoodie and started walking back at my house. This is quite strange... At first he was flirting with me and now... He's being such a little shit.. (Remember...Pov's?)

He followed behind me as I heard his footsteps behind me, Annoying me already as we walked back my home.

The silence was only growing stronger as our steps were getting quieter every second of it.
I turned my skull around to face him. He was raising a brow as he faced me, Then I felt my blush rising.
“Why were you flirting with me and now you aren't?” I asked him, Crossing my arms.

Just until he stepped forward and wrapped an arm around my neck and he started to walk back to my house.
“Do you want me to continue? Oh,” Just when I was about to say something. He cut me off by chuckling mischievously. “Don't worry sweetie, I'll flirt with you all I want back home~” he coed. I swear his flirtyness is gonna make my nose(?)bleed as I felt my blush grow in a dark purple hue, Almost covering my eyes.