Chapter.13

(Lotus' Pov)

I turned my skull around and faced Cray. I was filled with anger the longer I kept on glaring at him. All he did was look down in shame wishing that he shouldn't have done this.

But, then he caught my attention at him when he pulled out his phone and started to talk at someone.

I started to panic once again when I almost forgot about Rurik when I felt his cold blood running through my hands. My eyesocket started to shake in fear as it shrunk. I shook Rurik's body fastly. “Please, Please. WAKE UP AND BREATHE!” I yelled loudly hoping he would hear it and do it as my tears once again flowed out of my eyeocket.

“Lotus...” Cray called out from behind me and I rolled my eye.
“Shut up, you asshole. If it wasn't for you. Rurik would've been alive right now—”

Then, suddenly Cray immediately grabbed Rurik and carried him. “C'mon. We need to go FAST!” Then, Cray ran away from me with Rurik in his arms.

My heart once pounded again once he said that. But, I shook my skull rapidly and ran after him.

* * * *(Le Time Skipu. Owo isn't it nice? Well, Shit. The love triangle still lives! uwu and Cray is carrying Rurik. Oh, God. I ship it owo 👌 Okay, back to the story—)

(Cray's Pov) (yAyA. Piece of Shit's first Pov-)

We managed Rurik to get into the nearest Hospital and I carried him to the Emergency Room. He lost a lot of blood and I really didn't mind that his blood stained my clothes. Since his blood was already on my clothes before I killed him.

I sat on one of the chairs, one of my legs bouncing rapidly. Impatiently waiting for the surgery and it was almost for like five hours or so. I held the cloth on one of my arms since Rurik lost blood they needed a blood transfusion since me and Rurik are relatives I had to donate my blood.

Lotus was pacing around the room, arms crossed and getting very nervous by every second. I sighed heavily and propped myself by the elbow.
“Lotus, Just be patient. We both kno—”

“Since when did you care?!” He cut my statement off as he Yelled making everyone in the room stare at us. And I got a little embarrassed and very ashamed to respond and I stood up to make Lotus calm down by wrapping my arms around his small body.

I was surprised that he didn't protest like last time and he cried on my shoulder. “I still hate you...” His breathing hitched at his last sentence and I chuckled softly while I started to caress his skull that was covered by his hood.

“I know...”

I heard him sniff which I thought was cute and he wrapped his arms around me as well. “. . . Jerk. . .”

Then, our little "moment" was disrupted when one of the surgeons went outside from the E.R and they had this frown on their face as they went closer and closer.

“Is he Okay?” Lotus asked and our embrace was now broken apart.

The surgeon sighed heavily. “He's alive but. His skull is roughly damaged. So, he might have a chance of memory loss. But, otherwise good. Though, he still needs blood. You wouldn't mind donating more right?”

I nodded at his question and walked at the other direction from E.R “Come with me. And oh, just check on the patient at room. 65” I followed them and now me and Lotus walking in opposite directions.

As I kept my pace behind the surgeon as I kept on following him. That was untill someone ran towards me and squeezed my shoulders as they had this very concerned and terrified expression. I looked closer and it was actually Ink and they started to shake me.

“WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!” He shouted near my non-existant ears and he finally stopped shaking me.
“In... Room. 65, I think?” I responded and he ran away, running to the opposite direction.

(Lotus's Pov)

I on a chair near Rurik's bed as he slept peacefully. I lightly blushed at the sight of it and I held his still-cold hand as I stared at the monitor.

The only noises that can be heard in the room is the monitor's beeping sounds and his soft snores.

I propped myself with my elbow on his bed as I started to gaze on his facial features. He had this giant crack on the back of his skull, his right arm also has a scar and the scar on the bottom left of his face just slightly got a bit longer and bigger(ThatSoundsWrong—).

Then the peaceful moment I had with Rurik was disrupted when someone bursted through the door. I heard them breathing heavily and I turned around to see who it was only to make my eyesocket widen.

“Ink!—”
I was cut off when he started to cry loudly as he approaches at Rurik, his breathing hitched also and he knelt beside Rurik from the other side of the bed.

“Who.... Did this to you.... Oh, my little Piggy...” His tone was terribly sad and dreary as he kept on crying. Eventually making wet splots on the blanket that Rurik is currently wrapped around in.

I almost snickered at the nickname Ink gave him but, decided not to since it's not the right moment and thing to do right now.

“Um, you.... Didn't know who did this to him..?”

He shook his head slightly rapidly as his tears flowed out slowly and went to a stop.

“Who was it, Lotus? The dirty monster that dared to almost kill my precious Piggy....” He was so sad and depressed and a tear dropped down his cheekbones and he sniffed.

'If... I say that it's Cray....But.. He deserves to know but... If I don't tell him I know that eventually Ink will know and make this problem worse.'

My mind just went crazy on thinking this over and over but I've made a decision. And I probably went silent for a while since Ink asked: “Are you alright, Kid?”

I snapped my eyesocket right at him and nodded slightly rapidly.
“Yep. And... The one that tried to kill Rurik was—”

I turned my skull around when I heard someone cough violently. And I saw Rurik as he kept on coughing. Then, it went to a stop and he caught me staring at me with a blank face. While I blushed deeply in a purple hue.

“Fa...Father..?” his voice was monotone but, I could see a tear flowed out and his eyesockets swelled.

Ink ran passed me towards Rurik and pulled him to a tight embrace.
“Oh, Piggy.... You had me worried you piece of shit!” He exclaimed and tears of joy flowed out as his breathing hitched.

“Father, I'm fine. But.....” He paused and he locked eye contact with me while I held my wrists tightly getting nervous.

“Who's that?”

"Who's that?"
That sentence kept on repeating as my cruel world kept on getting slower and slower as those two words repeated. While it broke my heart.

"...He doesn't remember me now..."
                      ". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."