Chapter. 11(Edited?)

A/N: OwO I regret nothing!
And god, I'm just joking and consider it as a very very late April fools thingy... Well, Let's get started shall we?

(Lotus Pov)

I glanced at the three objects that I held, Tightly. Slowly gripping on it.

I put the other two away as I held the white envelope and I hesitantly opened it. I wasn't really sure if I should open this or not but hey, Why not?

A piece of paper was inside the envelope when I saw the letter and read it I brought my hand close to my face, Covering my mouth as I gasped and tears flowing out.

I immediately stared at the small box which was right beside me and was laying on the couch. 'No, No... It couldn't be..'

I put down the letter and envelope in either side of the couch as I slowly grabbed the box. My hands were shaking nervously. My eyes busted into tears when I saw that it was a ring.

“A ring from.... R-Rurik....” My breathing hitched and I brought out one of my fingers and slowly put on the ring and it fits perfectly.
“You idiot.....!” I yelled quietly, not wanting the other two to know this.

I pulled out the ring that was wrapped around on one of my fingers and I brought it inside the box. With that settled I shoved the small box inside one of my pockets.

I glanced at the other object that was waiting to be found: The necklace.
I ran one of my fingers on the chain as it stops on the half of a heart locket(?).

I drop of tear dribbled down on my face either in Joy because he gave me all of these precious things or Sadness knowing that I'll probably never ever see him again.

I put on the heart necklace around my neck as I slightly pulled down my scarf. Once it was done I rubbed my thumb at the solid figure, Then hiding it underneath my scarf and cloak.

I don't want anyone to find out about this

I glanced at the wooden door that Rurik once escaped, Blankly. Groaning in annoyance I ran my way towards it. But, As soon as I was about to run my way outside I was disrupted when a soft and innocent voice was heard in my non-existant ears.
“Lotus, Where are you going?” Goth asked, slightly frowing.

I gave Goth a slightly small smile of reassurance to him.

“Don't worry, Doll. I'm going to go to Underfell”

With that I ran away further and further untill I was out of sight from Goth, The House and The Town.

As I ran faster that I could.
I tried to summon a Portal to Underfell which was hard. But, I summoned it anyway and I ran through it.

**A/N**

Yee.. Also the chapters have been edited in the previous chapters.
If there are errors I didn't find.
Please fucking please tell me and I will fix it.
Sorry if it's short actually But, In the next chapter it'll probably be long.

So, See you all in the next chapter!