Steve optics theory

A long time ago I was watching an episode where the Steve Trio was trying to save Light Steve with rainbow stone. I for one thought it would work, but to my surprise it didn't.

Now at the time I was learning light optics and I knew that white light was made up of every colour light. So it was a surprise to me that the rainbow stone hurt Light Steve.

Okay, to shed some "light" on light optics is that it's what we see in light. White light contains every colour there is. Black absorbs light, and there is no colour (that explains how Chaos Steve was easily created further down the saga the second time).

I thought about this for a while and then it hit me. White light isn't just made of all colour lights, but it also reflects it! All the colour you see right now, those are the only colours that get absorbed into the object and get bounced back to our eyes. The reason Light Steve never got healed is because he has no colour. The colour would just reflect right off him, hurting him in the process.

This also works for the other steves. When the trio tried to help Blue Steve get better, they used rainbow stone. I thought it wouldn't work but it did. And now I know why! All that blue colour absorbed into him while the rest reflected off!

It all makes sense to me and if you have anything to say about this then go ahead in the comments.
Bye bye!