The Story Of Reverse Steve (and Dark Steve)

Suggested by FanGirlz22
And some reference from MonikaSunshine

Reverse Steve is an antagonist that we only REALLY see when the Steve Saga was fresh and new. What we knew about Reverse was that he looked like Rainbow Steve, but at the same time he had his colours all mixed up in the subtractive light optic wheel.
We also know that he was able to travel through dimensions, drain power, be effected by lava, and mimic people's appearance.
Now the mimic thing isn't entirely clear. In this comment Monika states:

So it's possible that Sabre was false on his assumption

So it's possible that Sabre was false on his assumption. Then again Reverse Steve does have Dark Steve in him, and Dark does have the ability to mimic other steves.
It's possible that Reverse was Light Steve in disguise, but at the same time not? It's complicated. It does tie into my Nightmare Steve theory though!

Now let's put this aside and talk about the elephant in the room. How was Reverse Steve created? We really don't get a full background of him. We just know that he was Rainbow Steve's arch enemy after Nightmare Steve was "defeated". We know all this from when Sabre traveled in time. But how can he be created if you need Dark Steve for the recipe? After we have seen Dark defeated in the Steve Saga Origins.

I believe that Reverse Steve is another creation of Nightmare Steve. Not only that but there were TWO Dark Steves, And here is why.

Now we know that Dark Steve was recently defeated by Rainbow Steve in the Steve Saga Origins. Because of this Nightmare Steve decides to make Reverse Steve to counteract Rainbow, or something else. Maybe he was an experiment like Positive And Negative Steve.
Time passes and Nightmare Steve is back from the dead as we assume in Sabre's travel through time. Dark Steve must have been created after Nightmare Steve returned. That would explain how one Dark Steve has red eyes while the other doesn't. The new one was made to impersonate an elder blue steve while the other one was roaming around as Reverse. Now how do we know that Reverse Steve is not just from a dimension? Well Dark Steve has his own dimension right? Who's to say Reverse didn't get his own?
The dark steves are also different by power. One can control minds and the other can still mimic.
After the first Dark Steve in the Saga is killed off we see glimpses of Reverse Steve, as we think it's just a mistake in the machines.
Now it's very hard to believe that the same Dark Steve was in that Reverse Steve. I mean come on. What are the chances of three steves, each different colours, decide together to create an evil Steve with the bottled essence of a dark Steve? It just doesn't sound right! Reverse continues to wonder until he finally shows himself to the former Trio.

The origin of Dark Steve I quite different now. To sum it up, The first Dark was defeated by Rainbow. A new one was created and merged in with three other Steve; Red, blue, and green. Nightmare Steve dies, comes back (probably from Elemental) and creates a new Dark Steve. This one with no red eyes and is ordered to impersonate an elder steve. The impersonation Steve is killed off and the one in Reverse Steve lives on.

And now to make sure it doesn't sound like a total Dark Steve theory...
Once upon a time there was a Nightmare King (yes we're starting like this). He needed a new minion so he captured three steves and merged them with a Dark Steve, or just the essence. That Steve is called Reverse Steve. Unfortunately the king dies and the Reverse Steve has no where to go. With his power he teleports to his reverse dimension. He gets tired of it and decides to steal some colour for the dimension. So he attacks the rainbow town. He almost succeeds, but is outsmarted by a chicken as some of his power is taken and infused into Rainbow. The colour is restored and Reverse is separated. However the Dark Steve in Blue Steve takes over and-
Dang it I just goes back to Dark Steve!

*******************************************

Well that's my theory. I know there are flaws in my theories. I just don't seem to take the time to write it down. All memory yo!
We that's it for now. The next theory I plan to make a bunch of theories that don't cover an entire page.
Check out my Announcement Book for any up coming events. Till then!
Bye bye!!