Theory Notes #3

Yay! More theories that aren't big enough to fill a page!

1. Where did Faceless come from?
Faceless was the first and only thing we've seen in the saga that is neither player or lore. At first I guessed Void Steve made them. But it didn't make sense. Sure he created Memory and he has no face but he's never been mentioned after Elemental Steve took care of him. After all Elemental had no idea what Faceless was. So here's my conclusion.
Dark Steve made Faceless. I mean Dark and Faceless can both mimic people's appearance and voice. Not to mention Dark recently created Hypno Steve and he has no face either ( might be because he's unfinished but you get the point). So ya! Dark Steve possibility made Faceless!

3. Where did Void get time powers from?
I thought it was Elemental, but since Galaxy created him, and Time and Elemental were created too, than I guess that's where he got it from. Most likely.

4. What's the deal with Nightmare?
First we thought his black spots came from absorbing steves. Then we saw it was from shadow stone. Lastly he absorbed an end crystal! So what happened with Nightmare Steve? I think it was all of the above. After absorbing a red steve he hunted for more steves get more powerful. Then there was that time where he had temporarily obtained the black spots, which either could have been going back in time which what happened to Sabre at the time, or he had a sample of shadow stone, or another source. After absorbing the end crystal he was incredibly powerful. Perhaps the energy had to be dispersed like what rainbow said "steves can release energy when there's too much". Nightmare Steve had so much energy that it had to be released slowly eventually. Maybe later on he injected more shadow stone to maintain that power. Honestly it's the most likely story.

And that's it. This page has been held off for too long so I just want to get over with it.

Bye bye!!