Elemental Steve Is Dead...

Ya hard to believe I actually said that huh. Being the total fangirl and always hoping he'd return to redeem himself. Well I gave up. I've given up for a while actually. Elemental is gone and I need to wake up to the truth. To prove it I have these theories.

You know. When Galaxy Steve came and said he created Elemental and Time I thought it was a cruel joke. The minute after Elemental Died the steve that could have stopped it shows out of no where with his memory back. There was a reason he remembered then though.
Remember Time Steve's death? How he was absorbed by Galaxy since his purpose was fulfilled and he returned to him? Well what if that was the same case with Elemental? His energy after he died traveled back to Galaxy, granting him his memories and some power too. Despite Elemental dying with nothing accomplished, his sacrifice was crucial to what we have now.
More proof is that Sabre's done with him. After Elemental all we get mentioned of him is lousy tales from Sabre, like how he keeps blaming everything on him, how he legibly "controlled" Nightmare Steve, and saying he's a full out monster. Even with proof from void that isn't true that's all we get from Sabre. We could have seen Elemental in the spirit world to apologize. I even commented on one of the videos asking Sabre to show him one last time. Nothing...
Elemental has been gone for more than half a year now. It's time I move on. If you guys want to try and convince me otherwise don't bother. I won't believe it, and I'd rather not have my hopes shattered once again. Sorry to bum you out. I still love Elemental as a character so don't think I'm done drawing him or I'm done with Reality Check. I'll still keep that up. I just... want you to know I'm done hoping.

Besides since Sabre will be ending the saga soon I don't think we'll ever see the old steves again. So I'm kinda in this depression hole I've dug myself into. Don't worry I'll be fine... hopefully...

Bye bye..