Is Rainbow Steve VOID STEVE?

A lot of people are suspicious of Rainbow Steve, and I can understand that. I'm the same way. Things just aren't right here. Here are some points on the topic.

First of all. How did we JUST get Rainbow Steve back? Sabre And Galaxy just escape the void dimension, wandered aimlessly for a few minutes and then BOOM! Rainbow Steve is back! A little suspicious if you ask me!

Off topic: does anyone else think it was a waste to go to the void? I mean there was no point! All Sabre did was go in the void with Galaxy, free him from a prison, and then leave with no regard of finding Rainbow! I swear this saga is all over the place...

Secondly. Rainbow Steve in general is alarming. I honestly don't know what to make of this. Rainbow was very frantic and scared in his tone (probably to convince Sabre possibly), but then he used different words out of his vocabulary, and then he questioned more about Sabre's motives, as if he needed the information...

But really it's a toss and turn.
With the evidence so far I think it's okay to say that most likely Rainbow Steve is INDEED Void Steve.

Well that's it. Just so you know my next theory is planned to be a family tree with Elemental, Time, Galaxy, Memory, And Void!

Now if you excuse me Sabre mentioned Elemental Steve in the latest episode; In a bad way, so I need to get some sad emotions out of me. 😁😁😁

Bye bye!!