The Family Tree.

So hey! Long time no see! I should say thank you for over 1k views on this theory book! I promised I would make this theory so here we go!

I believe Void, Galaxy, Elemental, Time, and Memory are all related. They're like one big (broken) family. I just see them as that, and there are some points it cover it. Here are some thoughts on this idea:

Let's start with Void And Galaxy. In the latest Steve Sage episode's (in the Mesa) comments, some sky people thought that maybe Galaxy And Void are two half's! What if they were separated for the greater good, and they were actually something more dangerous and invincible, like God Steve!
(I would show you the comments but I lost them 😅).
They both actually have a lot in common Though. They can both travel through dimensions, and they both have clear eyes. So with that In mind, maybe Void and Galaxy could be brothers like pos and neg, or they could be parents! Separated parents. Maybe they're truly one whole of the Steve Realm Creator and one dad for Memory, Elemental, and Time! Only time will tell really.

Now let's talk about Memory. We know he was created by Void, so he could be the cousin, or a separated Brother in a sense. Though Memory barely resembles Void in power they do have some similarities. For example:

Here's a picture of Memory Steve

And here's a picture of Void Steve

One similarity is that they both wear clothes other than t-shirts. Void wears a hoodie while Memory wears a suit. Different but still not common Steve attire. Very like the other three I know. Might I add their outfit matches the colour of the others outfit. Their both a brown grey!
Memory and Void also share small facial appearance traits. Both have black skin, and have red on there faces. If you look carefully Void has red markings near the spiral on his face while Void has blank red eyes.
So basically, these two don't share power traits, but that have suttle appearance traits!

And now Elemental, Time and Galaxy! Let's compare the siblings with their dad!

So here's a picture of Galaxy Steve,

Here's Time Steve,

And there's Elemental Senpai- AH! I MEAN ELEMENTAL STEVE 😅😅😅 (I need help)

So let's start with Time And Galaxy. I just want to say that they look nothing alike! They don't dress the same, they have completely different colour pallets, and Time doesn't have Yellow eyes like him or their brother! So what do Galaxy and Time share? Personality. They're both positive and upbeat. They're always distracted sometimes too. We all know Galaxy is oblivious, but Time is like that too. In the episode "Elemental Steve's dark past" (the one that broke my heart) we can see Time completely focused on his machine, while Elemental tries to talk to them. Time was distracted. Galaxy and Time also share the power of time, but we haven't seen Galaxy use it yet, so it's not necessarily confirmed.

So Galaxy and Time share personality, but what about Galaxy and Elemental? They definitely by far share appearance. Let's rule out the obvious that they have same eye colour. I've also noticed that their texture sort of matches too. I know it's a long shot, but some areas I can see matching when lined up in top of the other. They also first started off with voices when making a first impression.

However I have a greater Theory that covers this family one. Not only does Elemental resemble Galaxy, but he also resembles Void as well. Here me out.
Elemental Steve fits the appearance of Galaxy Steve and all, but he also shares traits with Void.
Both steves have deep voices unlike the rest of the cast (not counting Elder Blue), and they both have similar powers. Elemental has the ability to remove land like Void Steve. We know this when we found out he gave that power to Nightmare, and there fore we know he has the ability. Elemental also shares dimension travel with both Elemental and Void.
Lastly they both have similar motives (this pains me a lot to say...). Elemental wanted to destroy the world to create a new one in his image, which is exactly what Void wants to do based on what Rainbow has said in the episode "saving Galaxy Steve" (rainbow you freaking traitor).

So what does this mean? It means that these five Steve are all one huge family! Here I even made a chart for this!

It's a weird one I know. This isn't exactly how a pedigree chart works but I figured I would make the most sense in this situation.
So how a pedigree chart works is usually a chart of traits, but we're going to use it as a family's tree.
Galaxy and void are connected vertically because they're the parents.
Now normally siblings would be connected from the middle and would spread out, but Memory was not made by Galaxy, so it wouldn't work.
Think of it as a child from a different family, So Memory Steve is more connected to Void.
Time is most connected to Galaxy with his personality, and slight power similarities; they're the most comparing together. He's not in the middle either because Void didn't create him.
The reason Elemental is straight down the middle is because he has traits of both parents as explained before. He resembles both Void and Galaxy! Does this mean Elemental has two creators? Probably!!! Could Elemental have been the first created? Maybe!!!
Man this was not what I was going for... but I still love it!

Hope you enjoyed the theory! You're always welcome to request a theory or say a theory you have! Thank you all so much for 1k AND 100 followers!!

Bye bye!!