Theory notes!

Just some theories that are not big enough to fit a page. If you like this than add suggestions for the next one!

•How was Nightmare Steve resurrected?
Elemental Steve could have brought him back.

•Did Elemental Steve really save Rainbow Steve?
I believe not. It makes no sense as to how Nightmare Steve got all that power in a matter of seconds. Where would he have even come from? He was so all of a sudden! I believe that Elemental Steve was giving Nightmare Steve a sample of the power he planned to give him. To make it look like a rescue, Elemental jumped in to end the free trial.

And speaking of that...

•What was Nightmare up to with that machine in the latest Steve Saga episode?
It doesn't seem like him to just give up and separate himself. I have a hunch that this has something to do with the given powers. Without Elemental Steve Nightmare Steve has gone unstable. If he goes unstable there is a big chance he could die! I think he really is powering himself up, but only because of his life at risk!

•Why did Positive and Negative Steve attack the trio?
Sabre and Lucas never asked them of why they murdered Rainbow Steve. They were afraid of going to far (but for some reason asking what kind of powers they had wasn't?). Obviously it wasn't because of the wings. Elyctra's shouldn't be so important that you have to kill someone for it. Pos and neg were in the Nightmare Palace right? They were experiments of Nightmare Steve. They were stuck in there for gosh knows how long! I bet they heard the trio outside their cells and were so happy to hear them... only to be let down when they leave them behind. It must have been some sort of revenge plot. And because they were evil they followed in Nightmare's footsteps. Like father like sons!

•Is Elemental Steve alive?
As much as it pains me to say it. I believe not. If Elemental Steve wasn't able to deactivate his doomsday device, than there was no way he could escape it. He sacrificed himself to let the others live. Perhaps he wanted to get away from the pain (even if that's not the way to go). I just wish he could have a second chance. But I want to show this last theory...

•Will Elemental Steve come back?
I hope to believe it. It's obvious that Galaxy Steve it going to need help with the time and space continuum and all that junk. There is no way in heck that Sabre and Rainbow Steve can do it (although I believe in Rainbow). Maybe Galaxy Steve will bring Elemental Steve back along with Time!

*******************************************

Well those are all I got! Hope you enjoyed