Chapter 3

Hermione

I had woken up in the early morning like I always do, but today was different, today Draco was sleeping with me. His arm was wrapped around me as I laid on his bare chest. I knew why he was in my bed, I was too scared to sleep alone after my dream, it was the same reoccurring dream well one of the two, I usually never slept after it because every time I close my eyes I see her carving each letter individually, M, U, D, B, L, O, O, D. I looked down at my arm and closed my eyes, it sent shivers down my spine and there was still phantom pain there.

I got up slowly and quietly making sure not to wake Draco, as I moved, his arm from around me and gently placed it back on the bed, I noticed he was just in his boxers, I felt my face become hot, and I was more red than Ron's hair. I made my way to the bathroom, and grabbing my uniform still blushing beet red.  I had never really just slept with a man before other than Harry.

Harry was the first and only man, until now, I had just slept with, it was while we were searching for the Horcruxes and Ron had left because he was being and arse and, I was so cold so Harry had warmed me up, I've never seen Harry as anymore than a brother, and i loved him just as that.

With Ron, we would shag and then he would leave back to his shared room with Harry, he had never slept with me, even during the time we were searching for the Horcruxes, he slept on the opposite bed. But Draco, Draco was the second man I had slept with and it felt as if i was at home.

Oh get over yourself Mione, hes just a boy, he just did it become you were scared, i'm sure it's nothing more than that and don't make it more, besides he might not even like you back, my thoughts said scolding at me for even thinking those things. I locked the door before i stripped of my sweaty pajamas. and stepped into the steaming shower.

After a long shower that had fogged up all the mirrors, I stepped out wrapping the towel around my body and moved to my  side of the sink , which was filled with my face wash and my moisturizer and some face masks. I grabbed my tooth brush and looked around looking for my toothpaste.

Oh no, I left it back at the Weasley's, I went to Draco's side which was empty, the only think there was a tooth brush and a full container of toothpaste. I smiled and grabbed it quickly opening it and the smell of spearmint flowed up to my nose, as I put some on the bristles and started to brush my teeth.

Flashbacks to 6th year when I was in Professor Snape's class learning about the love potion, Amortentia, it was more like an infatuation potion, but it gives off the smell of what smell a person loves the most, I smelled spearmint, vanilla, and green apple. Ron never smelled like those things, but when I slept with Draco last night it gave me some Deja vu,  I shrugged it off and put my uniform on and styling my hair to my liking, and put on mascara, I exited the bathroom and Draco was still sleeping.

He was on his back his hand resting on his stomach and the other by his head on the pillow, He looks gorgeous i thought 'I know.'

"You know what?" Draco said his eyes still closed making her jump, did i say what i thought she said out loud, Oh I pray we didn't, my thoughts answered

"Nothing." I said shaking my head and sighed, he stretched his body letting out a loud groan and I smiled and shook my head.

"Our timetables are most likely on the table in the common room." I said ignoring his question he nodded and got up running his hands through his shaggy hair, and walked into the bathroom.

I let out a breath i didn't know i was hold and went down stairs to indeed find Draco and I's timetables. I only had two classes while he had three. I frowned at the lack of classes and made sure to make a mental note to ask professor Mcgonagall about why I only have two.