Chapter 23

Hermione

It had been a few months since our usually heated game of monopoly. Draco and I were lounging around the living room, I was working on some cases while Draco read the Quidditch section of the Quibbler.

"Darling.." Draco trialed off sounding nervous. I looked up from my papers and saw that he was in fact nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he set the Quibbler down and sighed, and moved closer to me.

"I-I want you to meet my parents." he said quietly, I had never seen him so nervous. His usual confidence and cockiness was gone and was replaced with something I rarely ever see.

It made me nervous as well, I never met his parents during our year at Hogwarts, Draco never wanted me to because the war was still fresh in their minds and his father was still an obvious supporter of Voldemort.

"Really?" I asked setting my things down on the table. I never thought about meeting his parents, it was never on my mind. I assumed that I never would, but I do want him to meet my parents, I've talked so much about him they really want to meet him.

"Yes." He nodded making me bite my lip, did I really want to meet them. Draco has been close with his mother but he never mentions his father, after assuming I would never meet his parents, I usually assumed I would only meet his mum. I want to do this for him. If he really wants me to I will.

"Okay." I sighed and his shoulders relaxed and he let out a breath.

"Really?" He asked searching my face to see if I was being serious or not.

I nodded, "Of course, they're your parents."

"Yes, do you mind if it's today?" He asked and then he bit his lip, "I mean I know you're working on cases today and those are way more important than this, so never mind, we can see the some other time." He rambled on shaking his head.

"No, love, I'll meet them today," I said placing my hand over his, "Nothing is more important than you. If you want me to meet them today, I will." i assured him making him sigh and give me a small smile.

"I love you Hermione Granger." He sighed kissing me gently, his hands hands on my waist bringing me onto his lap.

"And I love you Draco Malfoy." I smiled. Still on his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he sighed.

"I need to Owl them, to tell them we're coming in an hour." He groaned, I started to get off of him but his stopped me with a smirk.

"Where do you think you're going Granger?" he asked, his hand was placed on my thigh going up and down, his thumb rubbing circle.

"To go shower." i said rolling my eyes with a smile.

"I'll come shower with you." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spin, I bit my lip at the dirty thoughts clouding my mind.

"I-I don't think so, you need to tell your parents." I breathed pulling away from his intoxicating touch. I stood up and backed away from him, not wanting to get any further because if I did I wouldn't be able to stop what I'm doing.

"Fine, i'll owl them now, you go pick out your outfit and I'll come up when I'm done and we can shower." he smirked standing up walking towards me. He was like a drug to me and I couldn't get enough of him.

"No, because then we wont have time to get ready." I said stepping away from him and he smirked.

"That's why you pick our your outfit before darling, we won't be rushing once we get out." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. His face going down to my neck and kissed it gently. I could get drunk off his kisses and that is what's happening now.