Chapter 7

Hermione

It had been years since I've seen Draco, I hadn't seen him since i left him on the platform 5 years ago. I was no longer working in the department for the regulation of Magical Creatures, I switched to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, working closely with Ron and Harry, Harry being Head auror like he dreamed and Ron being his right hand man like always, and I provided information as always as well.

It was my day off and I was walking to Ginny and Harry's house with my now boyfriend, Vicktor Krum, who works as Quidditch coach for Hogwarts. unfortunately, Vicktor and I's year relationship is fading and I knew tonight was the night it was over, we had talked about it earlier and I know that our feelings had faded away.

We finally got to the house and out running came Teddy, James and Albus, Harry and Ginny's sons, Teddy is now 6, James Sirius, is now 5, and Albus Severus is 3, Ginny had Albus 3 years ago.

"Aunt Mione!" They yelled running towards me and I set my bag of presents down and knelt down smiling holding out my arms for them to give me a big hug.

"Hello my loves, how are you?" I asked giving them both kisses on the cheek.

"Good." they said in unison, I looked over at James and smiled.

"I heard that you got into mummy's broom closet." I said and he tried to hold back a smile.

"I just wanted to look at it." he said hold his hands behind his back swaying back and forth and my heart swelled at how cute he is I shook my head and smile and stood up ruffling his brown hair. I looked over at Teddy who beamed up at me with such love it made me feel warm inside

"Hello my little bear." I smiled as I bent down to his level and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek making him blush, and his hair turn a bright red. I've always been closer to Teddy and James but I love all of them just the same. I looked over and Albus who was staring up at Viktor with his thumb in his mouth.

Every time the kids see Viktor, he always puts on a mean look, but eventually smiled and picked them up twirling them around, in those moments I wished I could have a life with him, but I knew he isn't who I wanted to be with, and I'm not who he wants to be with in the future.

Seconds after Vicktor put the screaming boy down, out came Ginny, with baby Lily on her hip with a dummy in her mouth, Ginny and Harry had Lily Luna a year ago and she Is the perfect blend of Harry and Ginny.

"Ginny!" I exclaimed grabbing the big bag and hugged her tightly and looked at Lily who held out her hands to me.

"More presents?" Ginny laughed as i handed her the bag and she handed me Lily who placed her head on my shoulder and I kissed her head.

"Of course." I said and she shook her head as we made our way inside.

"You spoil them too much." She said setting the bag on the table making Albus, James, and Teddy stand on their tiptoes to get a good look at the bag.

"I have to, they're my loves." I smiled and slightly squeezed Lily slightly, and set her in her High chair.

"They're basically your Kids too." She smiled hugging me "You've helped me and Harry raise them, and your James, Albus and Lily's Godmother."

It made me happy knowing that they were my Godchildren, they are Ron's as well, but Ron has a very busy job, being Harry's right hand man, barely having days off so he tries to come as much as he can. I'm obviously not Teddy's but I still loved him as if he were my own child, just like the rest.

"Where's Harry?" I asked and just as I asked I was engulfed in a giant hug from behind almost knocking me over.

"Hi Harry." I smiled hugging him back and he sighed.

"It's always good to see you Mione." he smiled and kissed the top of my head, I love coming over to see Ginny and Harry, they always make me happy even when I feel gloomy. Being here always wipes my problems away.

Draco

I was laying in bed, Astoria's head was on my chest as she slept peacefully. We had eaten an early dinner because Astoria had a hard day of doing nothing, and I had a hard day at work. I never been able to sleep properly, and I still get nightmares.

I have been with Astoria for almost 5 years now, and she has been bothering me to propose to her, but every time I think about it, I just don't see myself marrying her. It makes me sad that I feel that way, and I want to tell her how I feel,  how she deserves someone who wants to marry her, who wants to have a family with her, and tell her how that someone is not me, but I can't because I don't want to hurt her.

I slowly got up from the bed, careful not to wake Astoria up, not that it mattered, Astoria slept like a rock, She would wake up when she felt you weren't with her my thoughts said, I sighed, I had to stop comparing Astoria to her.

I walked down the stairs of my house, and out came Sugar, my house elf. Sugar has been with me since I was a baby, she's always there when I need her, I've always protected her from my father, and now Astoria. Astoria acts as if she is above all Magical Creatures, you know she would never stand for that...

"Hello, Master Malfoy." She chirped making me smile. "What can Sugar do for you?"

"Hi Sugar, do you think you can make me that muggle sandwich?" I asked, a few months ago, I went out to lunch with one of my muggle-born friends, William, and he made theses wonderful muggle sandwiches, He called it an Avocado BLT, and it was probably one of the best tasting things ever, Astoria hates it, she hates to try new things.

"Of course Master." She said and with a snap of her finger she was gone, I walked further into my house and sat on the couch with a sigh. I'm now one of St. Mungo's top healers, I love my job, but sometimes it can get so tiring, and coming home to Astoria complaining about how her friends are getting married doesn't help.

I don't know why i'm still with her, but I've spent 5 years of my life with her and it's just hard for me to break it off. I wonder how she's doing? I wonder what she's doing? I've always think about her and I regret not going to see her, but I had forgotten that day. I was so busy getting trained as a healer, she slipped my mind which is something I've never done and it has been my biggest regret. She had forgotten too, but I just wanted to get on my knees and beg for her forgiveness. I haven't seen her since that day and it's been eating me alive just wondering how she's doing.

Sugar came back with my sandwich, I took it with a smile and ate it as she disappeared again. I finished my sandwich, and started to think more, my thoughts started to overwhelm me. I slipped on my shoes and went out for a walk. I walked for what seem like miles away from home, my legs didn't seem tired at all, it felt like I had been walking for minuets.

I was In Diagon Ally, which was unusually empty and walked towards this tea Parlor that I usually go to with my mother, I looked down at my walking feet as i walked closer to the parlor.

I looked up from my feet, rubbing my eyes to rid them of the blurriness for staring at the ground for too long. I removed my hands from my eyes and noticed a girl standing only a few feet in front of me, her hair a light brown, i blinked a few times and all the breath left my body.

It was her.