Chapter 26

Hermione

It had been 3 days since I left Draco. 3 agonizing days. Draco came over everyday begging to talk to me but I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it. Ginny says I should but I just can't do it. He begs me to let him explain but how can I if all the evidence was there.

It's raining outside, pouring actually, and I know he's out there cold and wet, sitting on the steps.

I laid in the bed in the spare room in Harry and Ginny's house and I don't think I can keep on living like this. I don't think I can live without him. I don't want to be those girls that go back to their boyfriends that cheated on them because as people say 'once a cheater, always a cheater.'

I got up from the bed and walked to the living room where Harry and Ginny sat talking. They looked up at me in shock. I hadn't left the room in 3 days and I knew I needed to see him.

"He's out there." Was all that Ginny said, I nodded and walked towards the front door and held onto the door handle and let out a sigh. I can do this. I opened the door and Draco was sitting at the bottom of the steps in the pouring rain. He quickly looked back at me. He looked like he hadn't slept in the 3 days I haven't seen him and I'm sure that I look the same because I haven't slept in 3 days either.

"Hermione." he breathed and I bit my lip trying not to cry. I walked down the steps and I myself was now getting wet from the rain, I crossed my arms and he sighed.

"Hermione, I am truly sorry about all of this." He said his voice crack and I knew he was going to cry. I have never seen him cry and I know if i do now, I wouldn't be able to keep my composure.

"Why did you do it?" I asked and she sighed again.

"Hermione, I never cheated on you. I would never, ever do anything like that to you." He said holding out his hand to grab me but I quickly backed away.

"But she said that you've been seeing her during lunch and for dinner." I said and he shook his head.

"No, that's not where I was." He said his eyes pleading with me to believe him. How could I if what she said lined up with what he was doing.

"Where were you then Draco?" I asked and he looked down and shook his head.

He looked back up at me and tears were falling down his beautiful face and It was awful to see.  I couldn't hold in my years either. He looks so broken. I considered maybe I should believe him. Maybe I should give him a chance to explain himself.

"Well? What really happened? Who is she?" I asked tears still falling down my face, it was mixing with the rain, which was slowly stopping.

"Her name is Jessica, I dated her before Julia. She was one of my patients and she had fallen in love with me before I could ever, I never did and she knew that. we were together for two months and She hated the fact that you and I were friends. She said that you loved me and she didn't trust you around me and I had told her not to worry about you, that you would never do anything to ruin my relationship, and I know that is true, but she wouldn't believe me so I broke up with her. We were off and on before I got with Julia and I didn't see her again. A week ago I had owled her telling her she needed a check up, I do that with all my patients and she took that as a sign that I wanted her back so she owled me back saying she understands and she decided to go to you and lie to you." He said finishing his explanation.

"Well that was a pretty good lie considering you left after dinner and you sometimes don't come to our lunches." I said crossing my arms.

"I know Hermione and I'm sorry, It wont happen ever again. Hermione I love you will all of my heart." he said coming closer to me but I didn't back away this time.

"You hurt me, you didn't tell me that some woman was going to come to me and tell me these lies about you" I whispered tears falling again and he closed his eyes and let out a breath trying not to cry himself.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I know I should have thought more about the owl, just please Hermione forgive me." he said holding my arms as I cried.

"Draco I-" he cut me off, he was crying more.

"Just come back to me Darling, please." He begged me, the rain began to fall harder thunder was heard around us, it was as if the sky was crying for us. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say, but all I know is that I love him. I don't want to live with out him.

"Yes." I breathed, his eyes went wide with shock and I pulled him in and kissed him passionately, as the rain fell on us and around us, "I love you, and I'm sorry I didn't believe you." I said pulling him away and he shook his head.

"Don't, it's fine. I love you Hermione." He whispered kissing me again and we apperated to our house. We stood in the door way as he continued to kiss me passionately. I needed him. He needed me.

I craved him, I craved his touch. We some how managed to make our way up to our room still kissing never breaking apart. He laid me on the bed and continued to kiss me, slowly taking off our wet clothes.

That night, the middle of the night actually, we laid together naked. My head was on his chest tracing shapes along his bare chest as he ran his hands through my hair. He placed his finger under my chin and made me look at him, his beautiful grey eyes shining.

"I love you Darling." He said as he pulled me closer to his face.

"I love you, my love." I said sealing it with a kiss.

_____________________

ohhhhh gosh sososo sorry this is super short but I can wait for the next chapter which will be the last....Well if you count the epilogue as a chapter then I guess it wont be. love you all!

All the love -EC