Chapter 19

Hermione

It had been a few days since i told Draco what really happened after I left Malfoy manor and I feel like we've grown a lot closer, and I know my love for him is growing even more stronger by the second.

I'm currently looking at some clothes in a muggle shop with Julia. Julia and I hang out sometimes. I think she's an amazing friend to Draco and it makes me happy that he has friends who he can talk to besides me, but he says he's fine with talking to only me.

To be honest, I can't really tell if he wants to be just be just friends or something more, I mean I'm usually always over at his house sleeping over for a few days at a time then going back to sleeping at my house, and he always begs me to stay the night. When I do stay the night or when I am with him he never says anything about not wanting to be more than friends, and I don't see him hinting at anything.

"This is cute." Julia says holding up a floral printed shirt pulling me from my thought.

"Yeah." I nodded and she frowned.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head putting on a smile for her.

"Nothing just thinking that's all." I said and she bit her lip as if she wanted to say something but she didn't know if she actually wanted to, but she went back to looking through the clothes and I did as well.

"How are you and Draco?" She asked making me stop looking through the clothes, does she know i love him?

"Oh, um, fine." I said and continued to look at the clothes as if nothing was wrong.

"Are you two together yet?" She asked, shocking me. she does know.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked fumbling over my words.

"You know what I mean Mione, are you guys together yet?" She asked looking over at me searching my face for an answer.

"No." i frowned and she groaned, maybe she knew more than me.

"Why not? Have you not told him you love him?" She asks shocking me even more, oh gosh I hope she didn't know when her and Draco were together.

"I-I, I just..." i couldn't find the words say anything, but I sighed, "No, I haven't"

"Why not?" She asked looking at me and pulled my closer, her voice now a whisper as if someone was listening.

"I don't know if he feels the same way." I said, still with a frown and she shook her head.

"I'm sure he does, who wouldn't love Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of our age, 1/3 of the Golden Trio, defeater of Voldemort." She said proudly making me blush at her compliment.

"I guess you're right." I said, her compliment gave me some confidence in my self with Draco.

"I know I'm right." She said holding her head up high making me laugh.

"I'm in love with him Julia." I whispered, I hadn't said it out loud to anyone other than Ron, Harry, and Ginny since Hogwarts.

"I know love, you'll know when it's the right time." She smiled giving me a hug. Julia really is an amazing friend, "Speaking of the devil, I think Draco is spying on us." She whispered making my eyes go wide, I hope he didn't hear me.

I looked around and found the familiar white hair and grey eyes peering over a pile of clothes, that were about to be folded. He must've seen that we caught him because his eyes grew wide and he stood up quickly knocking over the clothes making the girl working glare at him and he let out a string of curse words apologizing to the girl, helping her pick up the clothes.