Chapter 12

Hermione

After a month with Gabriel, I decided that he just wasn't right person for me. The right person for me is Draco. Today Draco and I were meeting for our now Saturday meetings at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. Today I was going to tell him that I loved him. I was over of getting scared of making the first move for him, I'd do anything. As I got to the Parlour I saw him standing there with two Ice creams in his hands and he smiled, and handed me one and gave me a hug.

"Hi Mione." He said with a smile which melted my heart.

"Hi Draco." I said with a smile back we apperated to Hyde Park like we always do and he bit his lip.

"What is it?" I asked noticing he was thinking about something and he looked at me.

"I have a girlfriend." He said it was almost a whisper and my heart dropped, I was going to tell him that I loved him, that he's the only one I want to be with. I smiled anyways.

"That's so good!" I exclaimed and gave him a tight hug, I have to be happy for him.

"Whats her name?" I asked, he didn't seem as excited talking about her as I did.

"Lola." He said and I kept my smile although I knew it was the healer girl he was training.

"That's nice." I said with a smile and he nodded, but his eyes lit up.

"Oh my Hermione, you'll never guess what I learned!" he exclaimed,as if we weren't talking about his new girlfriend, he licked his ice cream, I watched him lick his Ice cream and dirty things started to cloud my thoughts, but I shook them away, now is not the time for that.

"What is it?" I asked with a smile and he sat on the edge of the bench and started bouncing his leg with excitement.

"I learned about the planets!" He said with such excitement in his eyes, making me smile.

"What about them?" I asked taking a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

"Pluto is very misunderstood." He said with a frown making me laugh out loud, It reminded me of back when we were together at Hogwarts and he would come running to me telling me all the things he learned in muggle studies. We aren't together though, He has a beautiful girlfriend and as his friends I have to support him, but you don't want to be friends, so break them up my thoughts said no i replied back. If fate wants Draco and I to be together, we will be together, now is not the right time, we need to get to know each other all over again, and if we don't get together then we don't and we move on as friends. Yeah but you'll be pissed, you love him Hermione, and he loves you my thoughts bit at me and I internally rolled my eyes.

Draco

After I told her that I was dating Lola, she didn't seem fazed and it kind of made me sad. She was happy for me, and I was sad about that. I didn't get into a relationship with Lola because of Hermione, I think Lola is a good girl and deserves to be happy but I know shes not the right girl for me, Hermione is. I would feel bad for breaking up with Lola the day after I asked her, I just needed to find time to break up with her, maybe after her testing to become an official healer in two months.

Two months? That's so long, what if Hermione gets into another relationship? Oh never mind what if, you know she will, She's beautiful who wouldn't want to be with her? Oh god I'm so stupid I thought why cant I just tell her I love her now? I know I shouldn't I'm with Lola and I'm totally against cheating on girls that is, tests are another thing.

I watched Hermione talk about one of the many things she was passionate about, this time it was a new book she got. She is so beautiful. Her face lights up as she spoke passionately, her lips curl up as she thinks about it, and her hands move to gesture about things. I can't help but fall even more in love with her.