Chapter 6

Hermione

It was months after Christmas a lot has happened since then... I prefer not to talk about it. Draco and I had left Hogwarts for a month, in January, to find Harry and Ron and it was very rough. Draco and I almost broke up, but eventually everything was fine. It was now a month away from graduation and Draco and I were currently sitting out by the black lake like we always were. We were laying down staring up at the clear, warm sky, holding hands.

"What are you going to do after we graduate?" Draco asked and I smiled, I wanted to marry Draco, but we haven't been in this relationship that long to even consider getting married, we've only been together for eight months. 

"Well, I'm hoping to have a job at the Ministry."  I smiled, and looked over at him, He was still staring up at the sky and i took in his features, he always looks so beautiful and well kept, he always kept me warm because I'm always so cold.

"What about you?" I asked and he closed his eyes for a bit and took in a breath.

"Well I want to be a healer, but I want to be around muggles." He said and I smiled, Draco's now favorite subject is Muggle studies, because he has learned so much, like the time he came running in his eyes wide with amazement shouting.

"Hermione, Hermione!" Draco said as he came bursting into the common room, startling me as i read my book.

"What is it love?" I asked worried that he was hurt or something had happened.

"I learned what a Television is!" he exclaimed with excitement, and I laughed at how he cute he is.

"That's good, what do you think?" i asked as he sat right beside me on the table.

"Oh Darling it is amazing!" he sighed and then continued on and on about what he learned that day

My eyes started to blur with tears as I remembered the fond memories, I was going to miss it. I brushed away some stray tears and sighed.

"Don't worry darling, I'll be sure to visit you all the time." he said rubbing thumb up and down my index finger. I turned on my side and scooted closer to him and ran my hand through his soft hair, and he hummed in pleasure.

"I love you Hermione." he said looking into my eyes, It sent chills up my spine every time he told me he loved me, and every time i see him when he comes back from class i get butterflies, or when we go out on a date I always get nervous like its my first going out on a date with him. Every time I'm with him is like the first time.

"I love you too Draco." I smiled and he leaned and kissed me with such love.

***

It was a 2 days before Graduation, and Draco and I were already packed to go home. I was really sad that we were leaving Hogwarts, but i was happy because i have a job at the Ministry of Magic in the department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures to help give more rights to house elves and other magical creatures, while Draco going to working as a healer.

I was sitting in one of the chairs  common room, my feet dangling off the side. I was just thinking about the future like i have been these past few weeks. I was wearing my muggle clothes because I had no classes due to me passing my N.E.WT.S obviously, so i just stayed in the common room the whole time.

Draco came walking down the stairs wearing one of his many suits, that I absolutely loved, he looks so clean and sexy. I bit my lip at the dirty thoughts coming into my head as he smiled at me.

"Hello darling." he said walking over to me kissing me quickly, and ran his hands through my hair, and walked to the mirror on the wall next to the stairs that lead to the library.