Chapter 25

Hermione

"I'm sorry what?" I asked still stunned at her statement.

"Draco and I are still together, we have been for a few months now." she said. A lump formed in my throat. Is that where he's been going off to lately?

"I-I don't understand, I think you have the wrong person." I said shaking my head, trying not to believe her.

"I know I am talking to the right person, Draco Malfoy and I, Jessica Smith, are together, he comes and sees me for lunch sometimes and for dinner." She said a smirk playing on her face and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"He's been with me and was going to break up with you but he's too chicken to do it so I decided to tell you about us, I just think you should know where he's been and what he's doing." she stated crossing her arms a smirk still on her very pretty face. It explains why he sometimes misses lunch with me, and leaves after dinner. 

"I-I have to go." I said getting out of the booth, tears started to fall down my cheek, I was angry, sad, and embarrassed he would do this to me. I apperated back to the house standing at the door way still in shock. Draco came to where I was with a smile on his face.

"Hi Dar-What's wrong?" he asked, his smile fading as he tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away.

"How could you?" I asked my voice cracking and his face held confusion.

"What are you talking about Hermione?" He asked getting closer to me and I back away not wanting him near me.

"Is that why you've been missing lunch with me, and leaving after dinner?" I snapped, I was more angry than sad now, he had betrayed me and I want nothing to do with him. His eyes went wide and he shook his head.

"Hermione I was just-" I held up my hand to stop him.

"Just save it, why don't you go back to Jessica since you want to be with her so much." I sneered and walked past him and up to our room, he quickly followed after me and I took out a bag and grabbed a bunch of clothes, shoving them in there.

"Jessica? Hermione who are you talking about?" I asked trying to get me to look at him, hot tears ran down my face as I packed up my clothes.

"You know who Draco. Jessica Smith." I snapped, he stopped dead in his tracks and stared at me and I wanted to cry more.

"Hermione, it's not what you think really, she-"

"I don't want any explanation, she has already given me enough to put together why you've been leaving and not showing up on time or at all." I said shaking my head, grabbing my bag and walking down stairs.

"No, Darling, you have to listen to me." he begged and i whipped around fuming.

"Don't call me darling, you do not get to call me that." I growled and tears trickled down his face.

"I'm staying with Ginny and Harry for a while." I said and apperated to their house, I knocked on the door and Ginny answered with a smile, but it quickly went away when she say me.

"Hermione? What's wrong? What happened?" she asked pulling me in and hugged me tightly as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Draco is cheating on me." I sobbed and Ginny gasped, and walked us to the couch.

"What is going on?" Harry asked walking in and I looked up his lips parted and quickly sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me and I leaned into him.

"He's cheating on me Harry. How can he do this? Am I not good enough?" I asked still crying and Ginny rubbed my back.

"What? Hermione what are you talking about?" Harry asked and I pulled away looking at them both.