Mission: Impossible ― Rogue Agent

During the Cold War, there was a theory. One agent, in the right place, at the right time... with the right skills... could be more effective than an army. The thing about war? I hear it never ends.

THREE MONTHS AFTER John Lark tried to infect 1/3 of the world with smallpox along with Solomon Lane, Ethan Hunt and the IMF thought that they could finally relax and enjoy the peace they have brought to everyone in the world... or so they thought.

A new threat rises to their challenge. To be more specific, a rogue agent. No one really knows who he associates with, or who he really is.

Will they stop him from his objectives? Will they find out who he is? And if they find out who he is, who would take their biggest toll?

Change in Mission: Impossible — Fallout's end: Solomon Lane escaped and is now in hiding.

* * *

Hello there!

As you can see, I have started another story. This time, it's not about Marvel. It's about the Mission: Impossible franchise!

If you hadn't read my other books, I'm Marvel4life23 here on Wattpad, but I'm perfectly fine with you calling me Sam.

This is a sequel to Mission: Impossible Fallout, which means it contains spoilers from that movie! Like all my other stories, an idea crossed my mind.

I hope you'll like this story!

P.S. Reading this story using the black screen mode will give you the best experience!

 Reading this story using the black screen mode will give you the best experience!